HSC General Maths Marathon (1 Viewer)

sarahabc123

HSC
N/A
Well guys.. Today is the day :$ I hope yous are all prepared and that you guys do exceptionally well :D I'm going to do some last minute studying and head of to school, tc y'all :)

rednellav

HSC
Well guys.. Today is the day :$ I hope yous are all prepared and that you guys do exceptionally well :D I'm going to do some last minute studying and head of to school, tc y'all :)
Just added up my marks for the CSSA trial I did a few nights ago (I go to a public so I didn't do it in school) and I got 95%. TIIIMEEEE TO WRECK THIS HSC

Goodluck dewds and gals, remember to read the questions properly

moocow920

HSC
Good luck everyone! Heading off to school now, got my best mark so far, 98, on 2011 paper this morning and now just going to do some last minute things on ordered and unordered selections because i stuff that up every single time

ETA: If they ask for isometric drawing I will shit bricks

Last edited:

MeganPignat

HSC
Okay here is a Maths question I have been struggling with and my teacher is away.

A bag contains ten $2 coins, five $1 coins and fifteen 10-cent coins. Melanie randomly selects three coins from the bag. What is the probability that she selects three $2 coins?

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
P(all 3 are $2 coins) = P(1st is) x P(2nd is given 1st is) x P(3rd is given first 2 are) =

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)