HSC .. getting to you? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hmm, reflection time; how's the HSC treated you (so far) - what do you think the real ride is going to be like?

excitement/anticipation/anger/frustration/sadness?

care to share?

ahh, there have been several instances throughout the year where the HSC seemed trivial, or overwhelming - ahh, i'm over it; almost... kinda

i cant wait till it's over, but at the same time - i'm sure gonna miss it (school life with mates and all that)

*sighs*

so, what thinks you?

DanielleM

HSC
The HSC is overated...
Trials were anyway...
and apparently the HSC is meant to be easier than the trials esp the CSSA ones...
So what do we have to worry about :)

HSC
N/A
DanielleM said:
The HSC is overated...
Trials were anyway...
and apparently the HSC is meant to be easier than the trials esp the CSSA ones...
So what do we have to worry about :)
oohhh, i soo hope that is true
but like - gawwww
i hate school some days

HSC
I'm very worried.
I have lost all motivation to do any work. I get tired after studying for 20 minutes.
With 37 days left, i'm starting to feel a bit sick.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I studied for about 7 hours today, and now I actually can't remember what the first subject I studied was, let alone what I was supposed to have learned from it.

The moral of the story is, never study at all.

danni4you

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
I'm very worried.
I have lost all motivation to do any work. I get tired after studying for 20 minutes.
With 37 days left, i'm starting to feel a bit sick.
i feel exactly the same! i try to study n it only lasts a while and im like c'mon danielle, not long to go, but im just worn out really.

Mandy101

HSC
I had a two week burnout period after the trials, but I'm back in study action now thank god... Overall, I think the HSC has been fine. Not as hard as I imagined it to be. I am stressing about the upcoming exams though!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I am too lazy to get back into study routine, definitely this week/weekend though

DanielleM

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
The moral of the story is, never study at all.
Word to that brother :)
I studied the night before for my trials and I think I did pretty well...
bring it on HSC

Just relax and enjoy the ride people...

fakingtheday

HSC
I am quite happy with the way things have panned out. MY guitar has been a little neglected but there is time between exams and uni to rehone my skillz. Now is just boring, waiting and all that jazz. Once this week is over and we finish next week, then it's time to show who's boss.

Hey Danny i didn't study for any of my trials - especially D&T. ;)

HSC
N/A
Mandy101 said:
I had a two week burnout period after the trials, but I'm back in study action now thank god... Overall, I think the HSC has been fine. Not as hard as I imagined it to be. I am stressing about the upcoming exams though!
i didnt have a routine or anything - that couLd be my probLem
*bwah*
ima soOo darn unmotivated to work these days; it's not necessariLy hard - but it sure as aint easy either
hmm

*motivate me*

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
one of my friends at school, she couldnt stop crying in every lesson, stress or something, hsc got to her lol

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i so badly agree. why do parents and teachers and everyone else have to make the hsc such a huge gawd dayam deal! i swear, ill be surprised if i don't faint in one of my exams. i agree with everyone here. i try to study about 3-4 hrs a day, but u just get so sick of it. i cant wait till he whole damn thing's over. im counting down days till grad. and then ill sit and cram for the real thing.

all in all, STUPID HSC!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i dont really study all that much. If im lucky, 3 times a week? but only for about an hour. i cant handle too much. I dont worry about my marks or anything. theyre ok without me trying a great deal. Meh the HSC isnt the end of everything. i know that. Im just trying to live up whatever days i have left of school for the rest of my life.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
hmm, reflection time; how's the HSC treated you (so far) - what do you think the real ride is going to be like?
How's the HSC treated me so far? :rolleyes: Like shit, pretty much!

But I cannot wait till they are over and I no longer have to think about what to write for y english essay and don't have to remember laws for legal or dates for RE! :uhhuh:

illodous

Angels...
HSC
Solution? Give it your best but don't let yourself become a martyr to self-inflicted harm and excessive worrying. The mark you get is the mark you get and nothing changes that (thank you glitterfairy :) ... work with what you've got. There's a myriad of pathways for one willing to find them.

ells_ellie

HSC
Ok.. someone please tell me what they think of this.
Well there's this chick who constantly took days off from school before her assessments to do them. And she did it for all her assessments. Even when during the trials she took days off to study for them. Then she expects to get the notes she missed out on from other people and gets annoyed at people who refuse to give them to her. And when confronted about the taking days off and telling her that it is a disadvantage for other people- she just doesn't see any wrong in it.

Is this considered unfair? Because i think it is, i mean.. there are so many people who would like extra days to study but can't because of fear in missing out important work or just have strict parents who refuse to let them have the day off and plus it's quite wrong, wouldn't you feel guilty if you did that? Like you're having an advantage over other people because you have more time to do your studying and assessments?

Just want your opinions about this matter..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)