Hsc Harder This Year (1 Viewer)

ringout13

HSC
N/A
Who agrees?
Why are they increasing the level of difficulty of all the exams for our yr? Its stupid, no wonder that chick suicided. Its a disgrace.
Whats with all the trick questions?
Im only saying this because i did all the past papers from 1999 and they were straight forward. There was always an obvious choice in the M/C, now thisyear they decide to throw in 5 trick questions like the Averaging one, the Isomer, Glucose, Nuclei. I cant believe it. And if you dont agree with me you can fuck off like that "suicide" dude. You cocky people are dickheads, as if u just blitzed that exam, i hope you failed.

HSC
ringout13 said:
Who agrees?
Why are they increasing the level of difficulty of all the exams for our yr? Its stupid, no wonder that chick suicided. Its a disgrace.
Whats with all the trick questions?
Im only saying this because i did all the past papers from 1999 and they were straight forward. There was always an obvious choice in the M/C, now thisyear they decide to throw in 5 trick questions like the Averaging one, the Isomer, Glucose, Nuclei. I cant believe it. And if you dont agree with me you can fuck off like that "suicide" dude. You cocky people are dickheads, as if u just blitzed that exam, i hope you failed.
What's wrong with you? Sure, the exam was much harder than previous years, but it's pretty disgraceful that you make some lame joke about a girl committing suicide and using it as evidence that exams are harder. Take a deep breath and sit down for a few minutes.

ringout13

HSC
N/A
Harry Seacombe said:
What's wrong with you? Sure, the exam was much harder than previous years, but it's pretty disgraceful that you make some lame joke about a girl committing suicide and using it as evidence that exams are harder. Take a deep breath and sit down for a few minutes.
WTF is your problem, you should chill out instead of making a BIG deal out of nothing you coksucker.
It wasnt intended as a joke, do u see me laughing or putting a ':p' sign next to it, NO!
shut the fuck up.
I even knew the girl called Lil so go to hell.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
ringout13 said:
Who agrees?
Why are they increasing the level of difficulty of all the exams for our yr? Its stupid, no wonder that chick suicided.
ok you should try to remember that the difficulty of the actual exams per se wouldn't affect you TOO much because marks are always moderated according to the standards. besides even if some years had higher 'marks' than others (say the 04 cohort caned the 05ers) that STILL isn't too much of a concern as our uais are only needed for uni entry levels and basically the uni cut-off marks will fluctuate according to this trend in uais

ringout13 said:
And if you dont agree with me you can fuck off like that "suicide" dude.
hey maybe it was hard and thats ok too. but its over and done come on man, if that was your final exam just chill out now and relax .. we haven't been able to do that for a while.

however seriously that was a pretty crap thing to say above. seeing that you supposedly knew a person who suicided it was in even poorer taste to tell people to f*ck off like the 'dude'

Keskimo

HSC
I'll be the first person to agree the hsc is a stressful experience, but that doesn't mean they should make every exam easy as hell - that wouldn't count for anything! i thought chem was hard (i know i didn't 'blitz' it) but it was a fair test, you can't be pissed off at the board because they didn't include stuff that you'd studied for or something. and if they had, then other people would be pissed off. they don't write the exams to make us feel happy and good about ourselves - that's what life is for! we are tested. we are just a number to them.

ringout13

HSC
N/A
Yeah guys thanks heaps for the advice, sorry for firing up b4 but i just hate all these geeks like fuckn 'hsc=suicide' and 'mikey' boasting and being arrogant in front of everyone whos trying to come to terms with how hard the exams were, i cant wait to hit them up at schoolies hey.

HSC
ringout13 said:
Yeah guys thanks heaps for the advice, sorry for firing up b4 but i just hate all these geeks like fuckn 'hsc=suicide' and 'mikey' boasting and being arrogant in front of everyone whos trying to come to terms with how hard the exams were, i cant wait to hit them up at schoolies hey.
lol :rofl:

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
ringout13 said:

LMAO CHILLAX dude. i fucked it too, how would u feel if you missed out on 7 marks that was right in front of your fucking eyes. i even wrote my working out and planning on that very fucking page, but i missed it. FUCK

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
haha. i know what it feels like to be a dumb cunt doing chemistry.. fuck those nerds that come out.. "im so cut, i think i only got 24/25 for chem of art section" .. u fuken homos

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
ringout13 said:
Learn to tell the difference between boasting and replying to a thread topic, fag. You’re consumed so much by your own perspective that you don’t allow others to argue their own opinion.

ringout13 said:
WTF is your problem, you should chill out instead of making a BIG deal out of nothing you coksucker.
Oh, zirony.

Last edited:
H

housemouse

Re: Hsc Easier This Year

lol, all this anger and tension all because of a chemistry exam that matters no more except next month.

dunno04

HSC
Re: Hsc Easier This Year

harder?
I dun feel that

i reckon the catholic and independent paper is hard

SL33pY

ceo of the banana factory
HSC
and to answer the question the chem paper this year, was harder than previous years, the questions were strange and in some cases confusing..

Last edited by a moderator:

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
yeah i rekon just a little :( but ya know, uai is a rank...if everyone fudged up (which it sounds like a good portion did) then it'll all even out.
boy o boy there were some tricky ones.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Well, I need to see the paper before I pass judgement................Need to see it now.
If it was easier than last year's I will be angry lol, but like I said, Need to see it first.

And Remember everybody, now you can all calm down and survive the month of intrepidation waiting for the marks to get sent, and then it is reaally over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)