HSC Intensive Training Summit (1 Viewer)

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
Dear My-HSC-Starts-In-3-and-a-Half-Weeks Student,

If I could show you exactly how to RAISE your UAI on next month's HSC exams -- and guarantee the results -- would you be interested?

Because on 27 and 28 September, 2008, I'll be bringing together 17 of 2007's top HSC candidates from every major subject area, where they'll spend two full days revealing the EXACT study secrets they used to earn their impressive results...

... and YOU are invited!

This two-day "HSC Intensive Training Summit" is NOT your typical exam review program! While most such programs are given by teachers, who simply review content and sample exams, this Summit is led by recent exam candidates; students just like YOU who understand the challenges you face, and know how to explain solutions in language you can relate to.

So rather than cover the same boring content, they'll walk you, step-by-step, through the exact process they went through in preparing for the exams... plus they'll discuss EXACTLY how to write the perfect answers that examiners are looking for!

When you attend this two-day Summit in Sydney on 27 and 28 March, you'll discover how to:
  • Spend study time effectively, to learn and retain more, in less time
  • Create top-notch answers for EVERY section of EVERY major subject you take
  • Avoid the common -- but critical -- mistakes many students make
  • Stop procrastinating!
PLUS... you'll have the opportunity to meet, one-on-one, with experts from your subject areas, and ask ANY questions you want about the exams, and how to prepare for them!

But please note: in order to assure that everyone gets the personal, one-on-one attention that they deserve, I'll be limiting the number of seats for the Summit, so if you'd like to come, you'll need to reserve your seat right away.
To find out more about the Summit, and claim your seat, follow this link:
www.IntensiveSummit.com.au/bos

And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, at 0410 327 835 or email info@intensivesummit.com.au

Good luck with the exams!

Louisa Khong,
Host, HSC Intensive Training Summit

P.S. To make sure you get the MOST from this event, register within the next 48 hours, and I'll include a special FREE bonus: a copy of my study tips book, "Top Study Secrets." It's a $95 value!

BOSSSSS

HSC
How much does it cost and willit be running in 2009?

dp624

HSC
wow $95 value for a book =.=

bored of sc

HSC
This sounds like the 'HSC Experience Team'. I've got a copy of their book. It's helpful. At least I think it will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)