HSC Leavers $35k @ ING! (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha good stuff Alex- I hope you enjoy your work =] Does this mean you'll be studying part time next year whilst you work?

EDIT: Btw I don't think anyone said it had poor progression opportunities- we were more curious as to whether or not this was just a dead-end job, or if there was a future to it =]

Last edited:

mayanaise

HSC
alexbixley said:
OK I actually got this job so I can speak on this role , firstly their is career progression in almost any entry level job for those of you who desribe this as a "filler". Most financial institutions arent t nieve to the fact that young employees in the finance field often move about and they know its in their best interests to offer carrer progression otherwise possibly loose them to rival companies. By the way I have met with a number of recruitment companies in the field of finance and they have backed up what I have just said .

And in regards to the pay , $35 K is extremly good for recent school leavers, the majority and the award are like $24 k , trust me on this I have applied and been to a fair few interviews. So maybe before you offer your comment you should do some research on job site , may i suggest you type in "junior" and you will c the suitable school leaver jobs. If any one wants to talk to me or has also applied to this job , feel free to give me a buzz on msn mx_rider00@hotmail.com

Congratulations!!!, by the way are you aware if the other 19 positions have been filled I have applied for this job but have as yet received a call regarding a interview.
* patiently waiting (fingers crossed)

mashimaro1987

HSC
has ani1 had their interviews yet? i'm juz wonderin' wat type of questions they ask

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
This is permanent though? Can't balance uni/full-time :S?

gna

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
how did you get a job @ NAB
I applied online. Did an online test, passed that. Then they call you, then give you a 20 minute interview over the phone, if you pass that, you go in for a 3 hour interview, and if you pass that, your in.

= Jennifer =

HSC
gna said:
I applied online. Did an online test, passed that. Then they call you, then give you a 20 minute interview over the phone, if you pass that, you go in for a 3 hour interview, and if you pass that, your in.
lol and then you can breathe :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)