HSC Made Easy - Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
This is an update to my last tutoring thread, because it is kinda lost in the sea of the many threads that appear every so often.

I'll be honest and truthful with you. I didnt get a UAI of 100 *SHOCK! HORROR!*, (2005 HSC UAI: 99.00) or any other top state rankings and honourary mentions *cue for gasps* but I when it comes to teaching, I think I am pretty good at it, and will do an excellent job in the subjects I excelled in when I was in year 12. I will be willing to help in any means possible, for you, my friend, to achieve the highest marks you can get in the HSC.

The subjects that I will tutor:

========================

MATHS: Mathematics, Extension 1, Extension 2.

ENGLISH ADVANCED
-Module A: In the Wild, Brave New World, Blade Runner
-Module B: Speeches
-Module C: Powerplay
-Area of Study: JOURNEYS (Imaginative) + Coleridge Poems
-Will also help in ESSAY WRITING and IN GENERAL (e.g. techniques, how to do Paper 1, etc)

PHYSICS (option: Medical Physics)

SOFTWARE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT: (1st in my year at my school. Option: Programmer's view of Hardware)

COST: $25/hr or $45 for 2 hrs.

Location: Gladesville, but willing to travel anywhere with a train station or reasonable public transport, e.g. City, Parramatta, Strathfield, etc...also at the University of Sydney as well, where I will be studying.

If you are interested, PLEASE post a reply AND email me OR PM me!

Last edited:

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
tempco said:
Have you had any previous teaching experience?
AS at 11 Feb 2006: Not much, but I am currently tutoring 2 people in Maths, and i've also signed up myself as a private tutor contractor to Action Coaching and Acclaim Tutoring.

Will be improving with time!

As at 28 July 2006: Currently tutoring 3 Year 12 students.

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Mountain.Dew has a sound knowledge of those subjects and i have no doubts that his help would be a good investment in your HSC year.
I would recommend him to all year 12 students without hesitation.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
Rafy said:
Mountain.Dew has a sound knowledge of those subjects and i have no doubts that his help would be a good investment in your HSC year.
I would recommend him to all year 12 students without hesitation.
A big thank you to you, Rafy!

Abtari

HSC
I would have thought that a person with ur teaching potential wouldn't have to return to the BOS tutoring forum to advertise again. The market seems to be pretty dry at the moment, I guess. For those who live near Gladesville, and who need help in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English (Advanced) or Software Design, this guy is the one you should be chasing.

EDIT: Don't ask which school this tutor went to! :p

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
Abtari said:
I would have thought that a person with ur teaching potential wouldn't have to return to the BOS tutoring forum to advertise again. The market seems to be pretty dry at the moment, I guess. For those who live near Gladesville, and who need help in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English (Advanced) or Software Design, this guy is the one you should be chasing.

EDIT: Don't ask which school this tutor went to! :p
thank you Abtari for your lovely and kind words!

Bump. :p

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
a big BUMP for u

i think this dude is great for tutoring esp for maths. he has helped out many ppl on bos maths forums and all his working out and soultions are correct and easy to follow. so i highly recommend him as he knows wat hes doing PLUS he helps out other ppl !

so once again mountain dew for ur help in maths

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
haha bump for mr dew

jew

hue

blue

ok but being serious this guy has got an EXCELLENT rate. omfreakinggoodness ... its like a stocktake sale at go-lo

but he's still smart as too. i mean like any law guy would be ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)