HSC markers (1 Viewer)

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Stupidest idea ever. One of you is better than the other, therefore meaning that someone is being unfairly brought up or one of you is being unfairly pushed down.

I hope you get 5/15.
I was thinking something along the lines of 0/15.

JuliaGulia07

HSC
i'm pretty sure i heard that they won't give you 0, mostly for the fact that they don't know who wrote the original and it would be really slack if they were to give the person who wrote it a 0...then again, i don't know but that makes sense to me.

truper

HSC
jayadore said:
Probably get zero? There's a high chance of you getting caught if you go to the same school as the exams are put into bundles according to school.

I seriously don't advise writing the same story.
Exams are not bundled according to your school.

bec007

HSC
yes they are, part of the reason is for organisation, and another is so that a teacher from a particular school doesnt mark ANY student from their school, at least thats what my English teacher said.

Scorch

HSC
pritnep said:
Plagiarism is plagiarism though. Image how students feel when they themselves have to come up with their own ideas and shock horror write their own original stories.

It is creative writing after all and coming in with a story you can your mates made prepared before the exam isn't exactly creative. It probably won't answer the question to well either, or the way they want you to write/structure your story either.

And quote are a little different since they expect that and you are using quotations.

In short be creative on the day and write your own story then you wont have to worry about "getting caught". :)
I agree 100%. Just do your own freaking work and the problem doesn't present itself. I hope you get caught.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)