HSC - massive anticlimax? (1 Viewer)

pete000

HSC
N/A
WTF .... it's not even a big deal. If you don't get the atar you wan't get over it and do something worth while or just cop a root and you won't be stressed

aidyllic

HSC
Hey guys,

I've really found the entire HSC experience to be completely anti-climatic.
My entire life there's been so much build up around it, and now that I'm here and sitting the exams, it's not as hard as I thought it would be.
I'm finding it completely do-able, and hardly studying at all.
Which is really strange for me because I've been manic most of the year. I thought I'd be a complete psycho right about this time of year, but I've really surprised myself.

Just wondering how many of you feel the same?
Yes! I feel the exact same.. the HSC is overrated. I've been relaxing and carefree so much during these past few weeks.

100% A+ right on, couldn't of said it better myself
COULDN'T HAVE* - and I thought I'd never find such grammatical error here.

bored of sc

HSC
HSC.....?
Where?

Oh yeh it's on right now
and for some reason, care factor = 0

I pretty much agree 100 percent in terms of the gradual decline in motivation.
Whats funny though is I'm studying more now than I did all year only to make up for what I didn't do - but I could still be studying HEAPS more

And I am in denial but it's pretty much for certain my dream ATAR won;t be achieved - and I thought I would be devastated but I've accepted it - even though I haven't even seen my results OR finished all my exams.
I feel exactly the same. The best thing about it is how much personal sanity I have. :)

gurmies

Drover
HSC
all year i have been working so hard, so motivated by HSC EXAMS that i WILL GET 95 in for EVERYTHING

and after english, i my mind went fuck that.

we have been doing HSC for over 365 days now... how fucked it that.

god. someone give me motivation i have two big exams coming up
kill me.
According to ATAR calculators, the two subjects I have coming up (Chemistry + Economics) will be major determinants of my ATAR. I'm in the same boat as you, genuinely cannot muster the motivation to do anything.

mckensara

HSC
According to ATAR calculators, the two subjects I have coming up (Chemistry + Economics) will be major determinants of my ATAR. I'm in the same boat as you, genuinely cannot muster the motivation to do anything.
i totally agree.
i have modern and legal, and they are my best subjects
wooo going to fuck up

heshteck

HSC
cant work, brain is completely fucked, got modern tomorrow, one of my best subjects and i just cant do anything. been trying to study and actually cannot do it fuck man wanked twice already today and still no luck :chainsaw:

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
SDD in 2 days
It's one of the major subjects that will contribute to me getting into my course along with maths and IPT

I screwed up maths, screwed up IPT.....and I will be screwing up SDD
Why? Motivation to study = 0

gurmies

Drover
HSC
cant work, brain is completely fucked, got modern tomorrow, one of my best subjects and i just cant do anything. been trying to study and actually cannot do it fuck man wanked twice already today and still no luck :chainsaw:
Out of curiosity - city skater/filmer heshteck?

Blaz-357

HSC
yeee, i always told myself, IM GONNA STUDY SUPER HARD IN YEAR 12 AND GET 100 UAI (back then) lolz, then i got to year 11 term 4 (yr 12) i was like yeee lets get it on! and i did beta than i usually did in yr 11 and the rest of the years. but then i just got supppper lax and didnt care and just cram for every exam like a few days b4 haha, probably bad habits from yr 7 to yr 11, but meh

AJ92

HSC
For me, the weirdest thing has been that every time i finish an exam, i'm forced to think "And this is all that remains of the last 12 months of my life... what a WASTE!!!"

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
HSC is and was and always will be gay
Especially English
this

at the beginning of term 4, i was like: "im full gonna study hard, etc...."
i messed up a few of my half yearlies, "it's not that bad, i'm full gonna study hard...."
the July holidays came and i wasted it, did pretty shit in the trials, after that i lost motivation

HSC
I remember the first english HSC and i was so scared about it and chem my hardest subject came and i was just sitting in the exam thinking about what was going to come on tv that night.....the HSC has been the biggest anticlimax........and apart from maths which i completely stiffed up i went alright in all my subjects.....and the HSC isnt hard its bieng bothered to study which is hard......just history extension to go then its all over :monkey:

Brontozaurus

HSC
YES. SO VERY YES. It's hyped so much...and it's not really that stressful. Of course, I did like eight hours of study a day for every week of the holidays (and successively less with every exam done), so it may be related to practice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)