HSC MENTORING/TUTORING; Great Marks or MONEY BACK! (1 Viewer)

LifeCoach

HSC
HSC MENTORING (Chem,4Eng,Mod,Hex,2Math) Great Marks or MONEY BACK!- $20 [Hills-Parra]

Hey guys, My name’s Vikashan Thayanithy aka Scinery, and I just completed the HSC at Baulkham Hills High School. I am offering an unusual and interesting array of services which I guarantee will lead to success in the HSC. I received an ATAR of 95.00 in 2009, achieving a Band 6 in Advanced English, Extension English, and Modern History.

I will be offering 1 on 1 HSC study Mentoring, and HSC English tutoring, as well as Tutoring in other subjects.

Consider the following Statement:

“I COULD get good marks, BUT:spzz:

“I’m too lazy” “I have poor time management” “I have no motivation “ “There’s too much work”” I’m too disorganized” “I don’t know HOW to study” “I don’t pay attention in class” “My school teacher sucks”...“I have too many other things to worry about”...“I don’t know what to do in Uni”...“I don’t know what job or career I want in life”...“I study hard, but I get bad marks anyway”...“I go to a low ranked school”...“My friends are stupid- I’m surrounded by an atmosphere of stupidity”...“I can’t be bothered studying – it’s too much effort”...“I don’t have anything to aim for”...“I procrastinate too much”...“I leave everything until the night before”

IS THAT YOU? :rolleyes:

Every single student experiences one or all of these problems during HSC study, and there are certain skills you need to develop to overcome these one by one. We all know that the HSC is very very manageable if you just do what you’re supposed to do. Whether you need a weekly kick in the butt, tutoring, simple guidance or help with content, I’m your man.

I can help you…
1) Figure out what you want to do with your life/uni
2) Work out HOW to study hard and get motivated to achieve your desired ATAR
4) Stop procrastinating, manage your time, conquer HSC study and get motivated.
5) Get the ATAR you want by the end of the year =]

:wave:

I am hence offering an HSC MENTORING service, intended to guide you step by step through Year 12.

My Charges are as follows:

For face 2 face tutoring:
[A] $30 day: $30 for 1.5 hours - 1on1 HSC tutoring sessions at a mutually convenient location, with communication during the week via email.

For online HSC tutoring:
$30 week: Pay $30 via paypal for an entire week of online (msn) HSC mentoring, goalsetting, motivating and coaching. For additional help or , we can meet in person for just $15 for 1.5 hours at a mutually convenient location.

I am unusually enthusiastic about the Higher School Certificate, and will maintain this enthusiasm in ensuring you achieve your FULL POTENTIAL in studying for the HSC.

WHY YOU CAN COUNT ON ME:

-I achieved above average marks in English and History at Baulkham Hills Highschool – which came 2nd in NSW for 2009. Achieving Band 6 for Both English and History, I am well-equipped to provide you with HSC tutoring for these subjects.

-However, since I started year 11 in Bottom Ranks for each subject, I know how to harness your hidden potential as I developed study skills throughout the year, increasing my marks from below 50’s in year 11 to over 90’s in my trials and eventually the HSC.

-The HSC study skills and techniques I know have been developed not only through my own experience, but are the result of my lame online research (since I have a passion for HSC). I have read over 30 self-help books (as a form of procrastination during the HSC), and have spoken to dozens of 98+ UAI students on how they achieved good marks.

-My interest and enthusiasm for motivation and study skills is so strong that I am pursuing Organizational Psychology in University.

-I have also watched and read hundreds of online Motivational speeches and articles, and I am filled with different perspectives of thinking about each problem to get you moving when you want to give up. I can re-inforce your drive regularly, unlike superexpensive one-off motivational speeches and study seminars which fade after a few days.

-My regular HSC Tutoring students will be entitled to a 50% refund if you listen to what I say and don’t get what you want, no matter what ATAR you aim for. I am confident about my services because I believe that the integrity I will enforce can get you anywhere. If you say you “will” do something and then do it, you can be successful in anything.

-I have a huge huge supply of online resources and genius friends in every subject who can help you with any problem you might need throughout the year.

-----

I am most definitely CONVENTIONAL HSC TUTORING, particularly in all levels of ENGLISH, included as part of the mentoring package:
For each of these subjects, I will be harnessing the techniques expressed above in a practical environment, explaining HOW to study for each subject and make use of your time. Most of my students are interested in HSC English tutoring, but I also offer face to face as well as online tutoring for an array of other subjects.

Advanced English 93
Belonging –As you like it
Module A- Bladerunner/Frankenstein.
Module B- Gwen Harwood’s poetry
Module C - The Justice Game

Although I have plenty of practice essays and resources for Bladerunner/Frankenstein, Gwen Harwood, and The Justice Game, I have also studied Romulus my Father, the Crucible, and Peter Skryznecki in depth for Area of Study Belonging, and I am definitely willing to read and analyse your english text to ensure my best services. I can also generally help you online with creative writing ideas, and have a solid list of possible Belonging Related Text Ideas.

English Extension One 46
Module: Genre
Elective: Science Fiction

English Extension Two 44 - I am very good at help you think of and refine Major Work ideas, as well as help you edit your Major Work over the year.

Modern History 91
National Study: Russia
Conflict: The Cold War
Personality: Leon Trotsky

History Extension 44
Case Study: Kennedy

Chemistry 81
Option: Chemistry of Art

2unit Maths 82

Of course, my paramount aim will be to produce students who receive their ATAR goals, since any bright student has the ability to get 99.95.
-----

I will operate in both Castle Hill, Parramatta, OR UNSW.

In regards to my 50% money back policy, there’s no catch. I WILL be Nazi on you if you request me to, and you will have to do as I say. :evilfire: If you listen to my instructions and still do shit, giving your money back is the least I can do.

ADD ME ON MSN TODAY: herraci@hotmail.com
EMAIL ME (iphone = instant reply): Vikashan.thayanithy@gmail.com
TEXT/CALL: 0433970602

EDIT: For those not interested in online tutoring, please note that it would be much appreciated if you could travel to castle hill, parramatta or UNSW, as I'm having trouble making arrangements with students who live far away. If i'm required to travel too far i'll add the bus/train fares on top of the $30 lol.

Feel free to email me if anyone has any questions or concerns, or if your experiencing a study crisis, feel free to just send me a long email outlining your problems to my gmail and I will reply with some online advice and a plan for you.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
So...are you going to refund all the tutoring money if your student doesn't get the marks?

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I highly recommend Vikashan to all prospective students. He's provided me with life advice over the years and has assisted me with HSC subjects too such as Chemistry and English.

Qualities I see within him:

1. Promising determination.
2. Willingness to help others.
3. Has a plan for the future set.
4. Wants to excel whatever it takes.
5. Wishes others to achieve their goals without arrogance or competition.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
For some reason, I remember some post where you said that you didn't really start trying until the Trials. And your ranks were a little...um...bad? (Internally). Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

LifeCoach

HSC
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I didn't really start trying hard enough until the beginning of year 12.

Baulkham hills high school does not offer ranks to students until after the hsc trials because the margins between students are very very fine. Two people can differ by just a single mark and that can pull your numerical rank down 60 places. However as I mentioned in OP, my marks themselves have been consistently ABOVE AVERAGE, and the average uai for bhhs has been 98.2.

Nevertheless, the main service I am offering is mentoring, which is based on the concept that hard work is beneficial for the hsc. There are some bright students who easily grasp difficult concepts but lack motivation or direction, are terribly disorganized or have poor time management.

:)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
OK, explains a lot - all the best Scinery. :)

Larry01

HSC
This Guy is awesome, My HSC Half yearlys were around 60's to mid 70's after talking with Sincery
they had jumped in my trials from high 80's to low 90's you really have helped me.
Before i didn't think i could get a B6 in Senior Science but you helped me change that now im expecting a mid Band 6 for that since i believe i had killed the HSC exam for Senior Science all thanks to you
also im expecting an atar of 90+, Prompts man your a legend :)

Scinery

HSC
This Guy is awesome, My HSC Half yearlys were around 60's to mid 70's after talking with Sincery
they had jumped in my trials from high 80's to low 90's you really have helped me.
Before i didn't think i could get a B6 in Senior Science but you helped me change that now im expecting a mid Band 6 for that since i believe i had killed the HSC exam for Senior Science all thanks to you
also im expecting an atar of 90+, Prompts man your a legend :)
Thanks Mystery Friend / Confused Child / Troll !

bump!

EDIT: Okk i remember who you are now =]

Last edited:

Jayson89

HSC
Vikashan! at last ur tutoring :p

MASSIVELY reccomend this guy to all you HSC'ers out there
He's not lying, vikashan is seriously on par with professional counsellors(probably more enthusiastic than most).
AND he's a natural beast at english (one of the only males who are..:spin:)

but ye srsli most of you who need tutoring need 1/2 motivation and someone pushing you + 1/2 conventional tutoring, and vikashan thayanithy a.k.a scinery will give you both!! (and sexual favours if you ask him right):D

Hoffnung

Premium Member
HSC
Hi Scinery,
you sound like just the person who could help my son. He is going into year 11 and needs above all help with English. He is not a high achiever - and doesn't need to be, but I would like him to achieve his potential. He is taking English, modern and ancient history, drama, German & software design next year. He needs someone who will stick with him through the HSC, motivates him and pushes him along.
I would prefer at least some regular one on one sessions but I suppose you and he could work something out.
Let me know if you are interested.
Cheers

Scinery

HSC
Hi Scinery,
you sound like just the person who could help my son. He is going into year 11 and needs above all help with English. He is not a high achiever - and doesn't need to be, but I would like him to achieve his potential. He is taking English, modern and ancient history, drama, German & software design next year. He needs someone who will stick with him through the HSC, motivates him and pushes him along.
I would prefer at least some regular one on one sessions but I suppose you and he could work something out.
Let me know if you are interested.
Cheers
Pm'ed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)