HSC Multimedia Major Work using pirated software (1 Viewer)

hellokittybyekitty

HSC
I'm planning to make a video for my Multimedia major work, and am going to use After Effects. I'm a high school student - $1000 is ridiculous, so I'm using a pirated copy. What are the ramifications of using pirated software for my Major Work, e.g. are they going to check or require proof of purchase, or investigate if it seems suspicious, or do they (BOS) not really care at all and will turn a blind eye?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Maybe towards the end of your Major just open it in the real program? (if you can do that and then save it?). Idk?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm planning to make a video for my Multimedia major work, and am going to use After Effects. I'm a high school student - $1000 is ridiculous, so I'm using a pirated copy. What are the ramifications of using pirated software for my Major Work, e.g. are they going to check or require proof of purchase, or investigate if it seems suspicious, or do they (BOS) not really care at all and will turn a blind eye?
Do what ever you want at home, don't tell me. Use a legit version at school.

xer0

Sydney     ATAR Aim:   85+      Penis Size:  9001
HSC
lol at this thread.

They don't check if the software you made it with is genuine or not. Wtf is multimedia metadata. You're going to show the markers the final, rendered video. Just say you used your DET laptop (if you have one) or say you already had it from before. Or you could bullshit like most of my class did and say you bought it and put it in your finance plan. They're not going to ask you for receipts or anything. Relax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)