HSC Music (1 Viewer)

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
music 1 is extremely competitive and from what i've heard, it's performance oriented. of course it's possible to get 95 and greater but you're up against a fuckload of people.

music 2 scales better :D

Classic

They didn't run the music 2 course at my school, but I was determined to do music, so I did music 1 instead. Although Music 1 doesn't scale very well,
I got:
Examination mark: 98
Assessment mark: 98
HSC mark: 98.
I was very happy!
So, I guess the scaling doesn't matter that much - as long as u do ok.
That's my opinion anyway ... hope it helps :)

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sugared plum
hii gloria*.

music is cool
Ahaha, really Alpine: it's sad (+ cute, funny, etc) that you reached the intentionally inane resort yet could not even reach your target goal or even pre-goal of 200.

I've been researching the pinkness - thus far I have discovered that potassium goes pinkish lilac when it reacts with fire which is truly exciting except that the chemical itself might make you die if you inhaled it... or stood too close to it, or, you know. Which might not be so good. There is also scandium which goes yellowish or nice-pink when exposed to the air, but it hides on far-away stars that I could not reach.

On related topics: 98 is a very exciting number // music is cool.

sugared plum

HSC
funny.

i think you should come online and help me create inane polls and threads in the music forum so that can achieve something.

sugared plum

HSC
i like the music forum. it has a nice feel. i think i will write here more often

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
Oh me too; it has a very accepting feel to it - (that, and also the people who post here do it too randomly and infrequently to get pretentious and make us stay on-topic :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)