hsc nightmares (1 Viewer)

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
does anyone else have these reoccuring nightmares where you suddenly realise you actually haven't finished your hsc? and there's an extra exam you've forgot about and have done no study for? it keeps happening to me, and it's such a releif when i wake up and relaise it's just a dream.

damn hsc, it's burnt its self into my mind...it's not going.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
lol i had a nightmare where i got 40/50 for ext 1 english

*sarah*

HSC
Omg yes i keep having nightmares where we get our results back and my uai's 42 and i've failed everything...it'll probably come true

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i've had 3 dreas regarding UAI
twice i got 64.5 and the other time i wasnt hystericaly crying so i think it might have been better

HSC
I've got a big bag of notes sitting behind my bedroom door, and it grew bigger and bigger during the HSC, starting with english etc.

Anyways I had a dream where I was going to my mate's house to have a burning ritual, but I couldn't go because I had to get my english notes out of the bottom of the bag because I only had 3 days left to study.

edit - this dream happened after the HSC, last sunday night in fact.

It freaked me out soooooo much.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
I've got a big bag of notes sitting behind my bedroom door, and it grew bigger and bigger during the HSC, starting with english etc.

Anyways I had a dream where I was going to my mate's house to have a burning ritual, but I couldn't go because I had to get my english notes out of the bottom of the bag because I only had 3 days left to study.

edit - this dream happened after the HSC, last sunday night in fact.

It freaked me out soooooo much.
yeah but how much of a releif is it to wake up?

HSC
Oh my god, sometimes I wake up and go .... oh fuck .... go back to bed and don't realise until the next day.

That bag still hasn't moved. It's been downsized a little thanks to various 'burn-offs' ... the barrell of fire just wasnt big enough for the whole english adv and mod hist courses!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I had some weirdass dreams about the hsc last night. One was, I had to do a maths exam without a calculator because I used it in the shower. I don't even do maths. :'(

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
i wish i had nightmares........at least that way id know i was sleepin at nite.......no sleep makin me crazy....insomnias a bitch

alien

HSC
i had a nightmare that my calculator would die in the middle of the maths exam or i would forget it or something... that actually happened to me last year :(

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
i had this dream after finishing the HSC. I was at school checking out my UAI on the Internet and I found out I got 64 something. I then run to everyone and ask what they got and all of them got 99+ >.<
i started to freak out and woke up in sweat...

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
i had this dream after finishing the HSC. I was at school checking out my UAI on the Internet and I found out I got 64 something. I then run to everyone and ask what they got and all of them got 99+ >.<
i reckon that is one made-up, bullshit dream.

i dont have any dreams about it at all, wish i had thou, shows that my brain cares which it doesnt(godamn you brain). i just hope i make it into the course/

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Hehe i had a dream after my final paper that It was the last day of exams, and i found out that the exam i studied for (IPT) was actually last week, and that i had I.T in like an hour. I freaked out and seen my principal who said that i had done the IPT paper already, so I had nothing to worry about. Then i had to go home to get my study notes for I.T and got into a fight along the way home... and my friend who came with me just stood there while i got beat up and then walked off. hehe great friend she was :p

Anyhoo then i woke up and damn wasnt i glad! And for some reason in the dream, everywhere where there's grass there was juss this soft dirt instead... :S

olay

HSC
in about the 3rd day of finishing the hsc i had a dream i still had about 3 exams to go... and i'm like "But nooo.... ican't study anymore, I CAN'T STUDY ANYMORE!!!!!! >_<". it was awful.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Steven12 said:
i reckon that is one made-up, bullshit dream.

i dont have any dreams about it at all, wish i had thou, shows that my brain cares which it doesnt(godamn you brain). i just hope i make it into the course/
it wasn't a bullshit! it was a dream!!

LeBoOo

HSC
I'm supprised to get 50 and over, because to be honest, I never knew the UAI was a ranking, I seriously thaught it was an average of your marks.. :vcross:

persephone

HSC
i posted somewhere else too but i had a dream that all my friends got uai's of 100 and i got zero....so horrific. i woke and thought crap. zero!!! i don't think it's possible but it scared me....i still remember the laughing and the pointing!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)