HSC on Friday: Who is ready?? (1 Viewer)

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
Hey guys, is everyone ready for Extension? Even after weeks of study I'm still not 100% confident :S Oh well...

btw do many ppl have Ancient on Thursday and then Ext. on Friday? Cause its really bad timing...

Paroissien

HSC
Hell no.
And I have ancient and extension, but it doesn't really bother me as I just want the HSC to end

R

randhi

i've prepared 50% which is my casestudy, the other 50% is floating down some pipe out into a big big river...in other words no, not really, i wish we had a day in between ancient and Ext History, ancient takes up so much time...sorry for complaining

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
I'm screwed altogether i been studying mainly for ancient history and trying to remember the sources which doesn't seem to be sinking in and i haven't even touched history extension since the hsc exams began and atm i really don't noe wat to do abt the case study on napoleon

trekkie

HSC
yeah its stupid the way that theyve set it out, i have ancient history and primary industries on thursday and then extension friday, ive mainly been focusing on ancient because Primary industries is as easy as hell, none of us studied for it for the trials and all got above 80%, and well extension only counts for 20% of the extension final mark :), good bless that annoying lil project thingy

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
HAHAHA I dont have ancient nah nah nah nah...ok Ill shut up :(

I have almost 3 days to study from now...ok ok..2 days :p. Havent really studied much but my notes are ok.

Plebeian

trekkie said:
well extension only counts for 20% of the extension final mark :), good bless that annoying lil project thingy
No! Sorry to burst your bubble but your Extension HSC exam counts for 50% like most other subjects. The History Extension project is internally marked and therefore counts for 80% of your internal assessment mark. But if you did well in it, then you'll have a good ranking so the HSC won't be so stressful anyway.

As for me I should be alright although I have ancient on Thursday....there are only two essays for HX, there is not really that much to learn.

R

randhi

Oh no!! that did burst my bubble!!! oh well i'm going to have cram on thursday after the test!!

Hana

I am so not ready. I've been concentrating on modern history and all my other subjects... but i've got Section ! under control thanks to time spent during Stu Vac, but Section II is interesting... Good Luck everyone. xox

Paroissien

HSC
I suggest you read the whole thread, not just one or two posts

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Yeah I’ve been doing all my history extension revision today, and by tomorrow afternoon I should be reasonably prepared. Luckily I have the luxury of having a good ranking, which is taking a lot of the stress of the exam.

ThePix

all i can say is.....once i get into that exam room..... start playin the last post on that trumpet lol... i am a lost cause

Sasky

HSC
I have had modern, religion, will have ancient tommorrow and extension on friday - all on this week.

But extension will be my easiest subject in ALL my subjects. I can remember everything and plus have really really good notes.

But BUT I am only bragging because I f----- my project. So u can feel better now. And I also stuffed up modern and prob. religion and ancient.

laracroft

we did nothing all year....so our whole class has just resorted to the notion that we will all fail lol
encouraging isnt it.........if i get >65% ill be stoked lol
now im depressed, stuff all u smart ppl

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Lol, it's 11.45, I have less than 24 hours till the exam starts and I havent started studying yet. Can anyone help with some tips for cramming lol Whats the importants stuff I need to kno

ZabZu

HSC
Just read over all the info regarding ur case study and the historiography section and type it out. Surely you'd know how to cram by now :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)