HSC papers vs Trial papers (1 Viewer)

Locus

HSC
Would it be preferable to just do all the HSC papers for your selected subjects rather than a few HSC papers and a few trial papers?

I was planning on finishing all the HSC papers for my subjects (except for English) and then a few days prior to the HSC, recommence doing the past few years. I don't have the time to finish all the HSC papers then continue doing trial papers such as CSSA.

Please comment on what you think is the better method or suggest another method!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Would it be preferable to just do all the HSC papers for your selected subjects rather than a few HSC papers and a few trial papers?

I was planning on finishing all the HSC papers for my subjects (except for English) and then a few days prior to the HSC, recommence doing the past few years. I don't have the time to finish all the HSC papers then continue doing trial papers such as CSSA.

Please comment on what you think is the better method or suggest another method!
Both sources of papers would be appropriate for trial papers.

Silent Soul

HSC
What would my ATAR estimate be?
English Adv.: 56/70
General Maths: 19/57
Legal Studies: 15/31
Visual Arts: 3/23
Society & Culture: 16/31
Studies of religion (1 unit): 5/13

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
What would my ATAR estimate be?
English Adv.: 56/70
General Maths: 19/57
Legal Studies: 15/31
Visual Arts: 3/23
Society & Culture: 16/31
Studies of religion (1 unit): 5/13
Maybe around late 70's to mid 80's depending on school rank

buckyball1996

HSC
N/A
Hi Locus, are you that cute Asian boy, Vincent , from Hurlstone Ag high who got 99 estimate? Hit me up anytime :)

yesman187

HSC
I would go through the trial papers, they tend to be much more difficult than the HSC itself.. I sat for my HSC two years ago and found that it was much easier than the trial..

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)