HSC performance dates (1 Viewer)

HSC
This Monday coming! Monday 5th, September...

Jeez... I'm pretty excited, I'm not nervous, but I am a little inconfident. But overall I'm looking forward to it. We (whole music class) have an all night practice on this coming Friday night so I am really looking forward to that! The whole class will be there from Friday arvo until Saturday arvo at school. Well maybe not the whole class, but most of us will be!

queeny

HSC
Hey at our school we have music 2 ext on the 15th&16th Sept (im on the 16th) and music 1 on the 13th&14th.....

soulshine

HSC
you can do that???

hmm.

9th. in the arvo.

weeee. hey how many examiners are there?

magicspell

HSC
it seems like a lot of ppl have their's second week! we have ours first week :p tues. i hope they don't mark the first week ppl harder than the second week!

HSC
So, I had my all night practice. I should be asleep considering I only slept for 4 hours last night, and started again at 9am practising my songs. Anyways, they're all going off!

I'm a bit more confident now, hehe!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Music 1 had theirs yesterday (5th), while Music 2 (us) had ours today (6th). Now we won't have to touch our instruments for ages! And we can finally play all the pieces we want, instead of playing it for the sake of a mark. I'm looking forward to starting AMus next year in piano.

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
yayyyy all finished :)
i thought it went really well, everyone thought it was the best they'd heard me play, so its all good :)

now i need to prac for audition to get into con :D

good luck everyone else!

dany_starlet

HSC
Tomorrow! 12:50pm

7th Sept... eeeeee we have to be at school from 6:45 till 4pm :(

we spent all of today practising and setting up the music room.

my head hurts

kissfan

HSC
i had mine yesterday i think i went well, was pumped for it didnt forget anything like the words etc so im stoked bout that coz forgot lines at the trials. was sweet got the whole day off school so no complains from me!

dany_starlet

HSC
FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS OVERRRRRRRR !!!!

The markers were reeeally nice. They were young and awesome. We've been so fortunate for both music and drama with the quality of our HSC markers :D

Ps. We had to be there for so long to set up and stuff.. + our teacher didn't want us leaving and shit or something.. But it was fun hanging round with musos!

Party On GARTH!!! Yew

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
This coming friday for me... I always manage to screw something up in performance... Oh well... It's just the HSC... There's bigger things in life than the HSC (this is from lectures my piano teacher has been giving me the last three or four lessons I've had).

anj

HSC
so is mine.... and i always screw up like having mental blocks at the start of my pieces hmm but maybe thats cus i dont practise enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)