HSC performance dates (1 Viewer)

mugnet

HSC
did mine today! the markers were really nice and calming!
it was weird..the moment i got home after it was over all i wanted to do was play all the music i havent had a chance to play for so long because of hsc practice! :p

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
its all over, im really confident, i think i nailed it. Two performances and two vivas, even managed to get the markers moving and groovin. lol.

rebemol

HSC
Yipee~!! I had mine wed. How good does it feel?now that it's all over!!!!
Yeah- I agree, the examiners were really nice :)
Good Luck to those who have their's next week!

floyd_pepper

HSC
i had mine this wk aswell, its so awesomely over!
break a leg anyone next wk!
on a more negative and tragi-comic note, anyone heard any disaster stories from the hsc performances so far?

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
YAY im done.....
No senior marker :)() but i had so much fun!
No encore nominations which is sad....or do they hand them out after????

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
about encore, personally i think they call up after and stuff, but one of my teachers told me they tell on the day, which means no encore nominations for me either :( lol.

Aimz- Lou.

I'm on Wednesday, and I'm very nervous! I have to be there for the whole day, b'coz they split the vivas and the performers up. So I do 2 performances in the morning, and then I do my two vivas last thing in the afternoon. AHHH!!!!

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
ha aimee i was the same....had to be there at 1pm (not soooo bad) but the examiners were running late...i was meant to perform at 2.50 ended up hell later.....soooo nervous but seriously, the examiners WANT you to do well....just relax ;)
(NB> easier said than done, I know!)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
with Encore, apparently they no longer inform you on the day, instead they will send a letter to the school asking for a video of those students who got 100% in one of their performances, from that they will select those to perform at encore.

Music Master

HSC
Mine were the 14th and 15th. The first day, in the afternoon we only had 2 examiners, but the next day a senior examiner turned up when I was on, but they were pretty nice. We moved into our performance space like a week and a half before the actual exam to do sound checks and rehearse and stuff... our class (music 1) is pretty big.

I'm heaps happy with the 3 out of the performaces I did, with the other being merely OK I suppose. I'm actually disapointed its all over...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)