• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC Performance piece help. (1 Viewer)

eevee

HSC
I am currently doing Music of the Theatre for Music 1. I am a soprano singer with a very high range and i'm having trouble finding a piece of music that i could perform that would show off my ability. Any suggestions on what i could do or look into.All feedback is welcome. I'm desperate for some help.

Cheers guys.

hillysbubigirl

HSC
eevee said:
I am currently doing Music of the Theatre for Music 1. I am a soprano singer with a very high range and i'm having trouble finding a piece of music that i could perform that would show off my ability. Any suggestions on what i could do or look into.All feedback is welcome. I'm desperate for some help.

Cheers guys.
go for something that suits your voice and that you like more than one that will show off your range..... you will find that theatre music is generally high espesh if you turn a duet into a solo that way you can manipulate the male part and make it higher for your voice.

but dont do a song you dont like even if it shows off your range coz you wont get good marks coz it wont come through in your performance.

maybe something from phantom of the opera...... theres an awesomely high song it that or les miserable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)