don't leapfrog unicorns.
- Sep 2, 2008
- Parkes, Central NSW
haha i love that song! and i love that musical! no personally i think that if you can pull off the song, then that just shows you have character as well as talent go for it.. its a great song... nail the last note and you win em over!Ok I need Help!!!
I really want to do the song "So Much Better" from Legally Blonde but I'm worried because you are meant to make orgasm noises in it? Should I do it anyway, I mean, will the judges mark down for provocativeness?
as for me, im the 1 and only extension student at my school so practising is a breeze, all my lessons are one on one with my accompanimest... im a dramatic coloratura soprano.
im doing definately
1. The Girl in 14G - Kristin Chenoweth (very very hard but i hope i can nail it!)
2. I know that my redeemer Liveth - Messiah by Handel (also a tricky one)
3. Someone Special - Always the Musical (noone in the world will know this one)
4. Pie Jesu - Andrew Lloyd Webber (everyone in the world knows this one!)
5. some sort of ensemble piece
good luck all u guys! music is really what makes the world go round, and you guys are the spinners! (crap analogy but i go by it!)