Hsc prep (1 Viewer)

ilikedolphin

HSC
Hello, Ive completely forgot most of the stuff for chem, should I try and find some notes (and if anyone knows some good ones, please send) or should I just start doing past papers?

Help would be very much appreciated

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
@Hivaclibtibcharkwa is a nerd at Chemistry he may be able to help. Also for me studying Chemistry, I think you complete the 2020 BOS Chemistry Exam and the 3 hour exam in the Notes and Resource section, these are questions that are not common in past trial papers. Also you can do the additional questions that NESA provide, these questions are exam type questions that could be asked, once you have solid knowledge in the content. You should do a combination of both past papers and theory from you textbook.

Last edited:

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Hello, Ive completely forgot most of the stuff for chem, should I try and find some notes (and if anyone knows some good ones, please send) or should I just start doing past papers?

Help would be very much appreciated
@Hivaclibtibcharkwa is a nerd at Chemistry he may be able to help. Also for me studying Chemistry, I think you complete the 2020 BOS Chemistry Exam and the 3 hour exam in the Notes and Resource section, these are questions that are not common in past trial papers. Also you can do the additional questions that NESA provide, these questions are exam type questions that could be asked, once you have solid knowledge in the content. You should do a combination of both past papers and theory from you textbook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)