hsc reading time (1 Viewer)

notme123

HSC
in what ways can we touch our paper during reading time e.g. marking mcq answers or quotes for unseen. ive been using my finger print but is that allowed. or even folding the paper

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
in what ways can we touch our paper during reading time e.g. marking mcq answers or quotes for unseen. ive been using my finger print but is that allowed. or even folding the paper
From what I've heard this falls under malpractice. Reading time is based solely on reading meaning you are not permitted to interact with the content in any other way shape or form.

icycledough

HSC
As stated in the name, reading time should solely be for reading time. So you can't have anything in your hands apart from the exam (no pens, highlighters, pencils, etc). However, you can make folds in the booklet with the texts if it makes it easier for you to refer to. For example, you may want to work on a specific text first for the short answer section in Paper 1, so it can help for things like that.

notme123

HSC
As stated in the name, reading time should solely be for reading time. So you can't have anything in your hands apart from the exam (no pens, highlighters, pencils, etc). However, you can make folds in the booklet with the texts if it makes it easier for you to refer to. For example, you may want to work on a specific text first for the short answer section in Paper 1, so it can help for things like that.
so i can fold thank god ive been doing that this whole time.
From what I've heard this falls under malpractice. Reading time is based solely on reading meaning you are not permitted to interact with the content in any other way shape or form.
so even when i smudge the paper ink with my saliva like how adults lick their fingers to turn over a page. is that still not allowed?

icycledough

HSC
Also, our we supposed to know our student number from NESA? If I can’t remember essays how am I gonna remember my NESA Number?
Ideally should be remembering it if you can remember 3 essays, but in all seriousness, they give you a form which you have to sign (like stating you won't be involved in any form of malpractice), and it'll have it on the top there.

nourished.

HSC
Whilst I do endorse using your nail to make minor marks on the paper, this does fall under malpractice as @Life'sHard has mentioned. If you don't want to risk getting caught, make acronyms for english techniques, and stories for multiple choice answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)