HSC Results for SOR..post'em up!! (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mr lentern? serious? lol so thats why people in his class always do so well in religion.. haha kidding
snapperhead ur just jealous that they werent from ur class :p
they were allrounders anyway and killed the hsc.. im sure they would have done well with or without him

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
cro_angel said:
mr lentern? serious? lol so thats why people in his class always do so well in religion.. haha kidding
snapperhead ur just jealous that they werent from ur class :p
they were allrounders anyway and killed the hsc.. im sure they would have done well with or without him
so was I....

Ive had top 10'ers before so its not really anything to get too excited about!!

LOL

and I was trying to avoid names...doh!

OS

Banned
HSC
*Results for 2 unit SOR*

Hey guys!! Results for 2 unit SOR? Do tell.... I got an school assessment mark of 82/100 and an exam mark of 69/100 (bummer!), so I ended up with a final HSC mark of 76 (mediocre). My circumstances surrounding that exam weren't the best, but I reckon it was a particularly hard one this year. Comments?? Post 'em, guys - I wanna know!!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
OS said:
Hey guys!! Results for 2 unit SOR? Do tell.... I got an school assessment mark of 82/100 and an exam mark of 69/100 (bummer!), so I ended up with a final HSC mark of 76 (mediocre). My circumstances surrounding that exam weren't the best, but I reckon it was a particularly hard one this year. Comments?? Post 'em, guys - I wanna know!!
if you are looking for peoples opinions on the 2004 SOR exam, try here
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=380
note it is a locked forum but i dont have an objection to threads being posted in the SOR forum (so long as it doesnt get too out of hand)
AC..any objections ofr an exams thread? (if required that is... it is a bit late but OS seems to want to talk)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
snapperhead said:
if you are looking for peoples opinions on the 2004 SOR exam, try here
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=380
note it is a locked forum but i dont have an objection to threads being posted in the SOR forum (so long as it doesnt get too out of hand)
AC..any objections ofr an exams thread? (if required that is... it is a bit late but OS seems to want to talk)
No problems with that

mojako

HSC
school: undisclosed
course: SOR1
mark: 46 (exam mark 45)

i was a bit surprised coz my answer for the social influence Q (the first Q of the short answers I think) didnt fit any of the possible topics given by snapperhead
I talked about how ppl were turning away from christianity and what caused that to happen.. which is a bit similar to the second Q

EDIT: anyone know what sort of raw exam mark corresponds to 45 aligned??

Last edited:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Yes, i got 42/50 raw marks which aligned to 46/50 so you can probably guess from there that it was around 40/50

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
how do u know ur raw marks at this stage...have u already requested them from bos?

kittycat552

St Paul's College

Assessment Mark: 49/50

Exam Mark: 49/50

HSC Mark: 49/50

2nd in the state

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
tiney225 said:
St Paul's College

Assessment Mark: 49/50

Exam Mark: 49/50

HSC Mark: 49/50

2nd in the state
LOL...well done!
Pity you werent around last year!!
(giggles at fact that you have joined a HSC site after the HSC!)

sorry...long day!

St. Pauls where?

kittycat552

Thanks snapperhead! Thanks for all your moderation and help over the year. It was a great help and i'm sure everywhere will join me in a collective shout: "thanks snapperhead!".

I went to a very Catholic school in Kempsey, in between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie. It never rates anywhere in the top whatever in school rankings so it was a surprise. And i remember thinking *whoah stuffed that up like a biatch* after the exam. Anyhoot, better sign off and let u continue your awesome work with the class of 2005. I'm seeing all these forums on ISP's and feeling physically ill reminiscing back this time a year ago.

Cheers

aj_number_10

HSC
i did alright

Assessment Mark: 100/100

Exam Mark: 98/100

HSC Mark: 99/100

should have done betta in the exam

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
if according to the information provided by cheeky_panda and Jennifer is correct then it would be impossible for anyone to get 2nd place with 48/50
if my understanding of the ranking system is correct and that no half marks are given

1st - 50/50
4th - 49/50
10th - 48/50

That would mean NO ONE got second nor third!
there would have been three people with first, six with 4th...and however many afterwards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)