HSC Results (1 Viewer)

n.gallagher

HSC
Hey all, well to those that have finished the HSC (2007), congratulations. I thought it would be cool to post our math marks here to find out who did the best out of the BOS members (legit marks only please). <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
The UAC website (http://www.uac.edu.au/pubs/pdf/2007_table_A3.pdf) released all the results on the subjects, so we know that the top mark in the state was 49/50. A girl in my class and myself both got 48/50, how’d you all go?

merrymadi

HSC
Out of 50? Isn't the exam out of 100? Ah well, doesn't matter anymore. I got 90/100 (which would be 45/50). I was absolutely stoked when I saw that, as I've been getting low 80s for Maths. My assessment tasks were always pretty high though. Must've pulled some miracles in the exam.

joshwilliams88

HSC
i got 92. dunno how. i thought i screwed it completely. didnt help my uai anyway.

Shock

HSC
joshwilliams88 said:
i got 92. dunno how. i thought i screwed it completely. didnt help my uai anyway.
Same here.:mad1:

straightdown

HSC
I'm doing general maths next year and i'm not sure what you mean by it didnt help you with your uai?

Are you saying that if you do really well it doesn't have much of an affect on the uai... or you had stronger performing subjects?

Samisfat

Fat holmesy
HSC
I got 92 so thats alrite i thought i screwed it up cos i didnt study much on probability n that was a main part of it lol!!!

Samisfat

Fat holmesy
HSC
straightdown said:
I'm doing general maths next year and i'm not sure what you mean by it didnt help you with your uai?

Are you saying that if you do really well it doesn't have much of an affect on the uai... or you had stronger performing subjects?
If you get into the 90's for low scaling subjects your UAI wont be scaled really low, thats wat i found! but if your after a high UAI get really high in the maths exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)