HSC Standards Package. (1 Viewer)

NewiJapper

HSC
I think its way long over due for a new standards package to be sent out (by memory I think the last one was in 2002???) especially since the English texts and syllabus has changed. Do you think this has a chance of happening?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think its way long over due for a new standards package to be sent out (by memory I think the last one was in 2002???) especially since the English texts and syllabus has changed. Do you think this has a chance of happening?
When did the English syllabus last change?

If last year then a new one should come out. If it was the year before I am surprised if one hasn't come out.

As for the other subjects, both Modern and Ancient History had new ones after the 2006 exams due to the changes to those syllabi.

NewiJapper

HSC
cem said:
When did the English syllabus last change?

When they changed journeys to belonging in the AOS and some different texts lists for different topics. Seeing band 5 and 6 essays and creative writing about belonging would be very insightful.

3Lachlan2

HSC
NO as the HSC will become obsolete in a few years once the national curriculum is fully implemented

3Lachlan2

HSC
Down with National Curriculum!!! :angry::angry::angry:
lol i see your point. but it does make sense having all states studying the same courses, and hopefully eventually sitting the same test. however i get it that it would have been nice if john howard had gotten off his arse and done something for our generation's education...

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
All the MX2 kids are furious because apparently the curriculum for maths will be dumbed down.

I don't support a national curriculum. National diatribe more like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)