HSC Success One Past Papers (1 Viewer)

fladdarn

HSC
When are the Success One 2015 editions (with the 2014 papers) released? Are the 2015 editions worth the wait or should I just pick up the 2014 editions?

iStudent

HSC
Borrow 2014. Buy 2015 when it's out. To be fair you don't really need 2015. You can get better solutions from the bostes website itself. Success one (at least for the sciences) is better suited to be used for the years where no solutions are provided. For maths you can find solutions to most years online.

bongoli

HSC
use it for like physics or so, they give you really detailed answers and an idea to how to get high marks

ad_321

HSC
do they have these types of books for economics, business, sor1, legal..

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
do they have these types of books for economics, business, sor1, legal..
Yes for business, no for eco but the checkpoints for eco is sorta similar and okayish but it only has detailed answers for 2-3 years including essays
But then again the BOS has answers too but only for MC and SA.

wishingstars

HSC
I would actually avoid using Success One. I know at least for Chemistry, there are times when the answers are not what the markers wanted, and it actually gets it wrong.

I prefer these ones:
e.g. http://www.bookdepository.com/Chemistry-Catherine-Odlum/9781921741012
^ I agree with this. Coroneos (the yellow book) actually has answers that are much more detailed and more comprehensive overall. I suggest, for maths, if you know any past students who are selling the 2014 edition for cheap, then just buy it. You really don't need the 2015 edition because to be honest, when it first comes out, the prices are really expensive and you're really only getting one extra paper and set of answers (which, I'm sure your teacher can provide for you anyway) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)