HSC: The Most Overrated Test in History (1 Viewer)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Tbh if you don't get >99 ATAR you're practically worthless. Have fun earning less than $50k a year, losers.

HSC
You're all wrong. Everyone remembers the ATAR well into uni and your real life. You need to perform or otherwise you are setting yourself up for a very miserable life.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Like I got less than 99 but still managed to get into my course. At orientation I was basically laughed out of the room when I told them I didn't even get 99. Pretty embarrasing tbh.

asianperson

HSC
If you have asian parents and you get a shit atar (under 90) I assure you, they will end you.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Not sure if Srs.
I am one hundred percent Srs buddy, how are you supposed to get into unsw/usyd med or law with an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of less than ninety nine (Like even ninety nine is pretty low - you'll have to get pretty lucky to get in with that, really you should be looking at least ninety nine point five zero or ninety nine point six zero at least.) Everyone knows that if you're not doing one of those courses you're basically doomed to a life of failure. Sure, you can get into usyd postgrad med through the Graduate Medicine School Admission Test but that's basically impossible, especially if they see you've got a really low atar like ninety eight point seven five or ninety eight point eight zero. Ultimately, it all comes down to your Australian Tertiary Admission Rank. Even if you do a bad degree like University of New South Wales Bachelor of Commerce or Macquarie Bachelor of Law or University of Sydney Bachelor of Science (Advanced) and somehow manage to get a high distinction average, which is a mark between eighty five and one hundred, (good luck with that if you can't even get ninety nine point five zero Australian Tertiary Admission Rank though) nobody's going to want to employ you if your Australian Tertiary Admission Rank is less than ninety nine.

#1kposts #yolo #swag #boslyfe #replyfe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)