HSC Timetable (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: 2006 Higher School Certificate Timetable

Ive got a pretty good timetable got fri= eng, mon = eng, mon= maths, mon= bio, tues = eco, thurs = SOR1 and last day fri = chem

Not too bad can't complain cause i dont double up and basically have 1 exam a week at the start giving me time to keep revising for the last week.

*sasha*

HSC

whooo i finish before my birthday and my best friend finishes the day before me so she can help me celebrate! :D

sandz_2

HSC

just came back from retreat today to reality and just found out that maths and pdh are on the same day.. wat a bummer!!!.:bomb: . why is chem so late... but i can cope with that

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I don't know why there's always a negative attitude towards having an exam on the last day. Sure you may want to get the exams over and done with, but think about it, you get more time to prepare for your exam and probably score some more marks in that exam! Having said that, I guess most students should be ready for their exams by then, there shouldn't be much of a need to revise much, but instead doing plenty of past papers for practice.

P

pLuvia

Riviet said:
I don't know why there's always a negative attitude towards having an exam on the last day. Sure you may want to get the exams over and done with, but think about it, you get more time to prepare for your exam and probably score some more marks in that exam! Having said that, I guess most students should be ready for their exams by then, there shouldn't be much of a need to revise much, but instead doing plenty of past papers for practice.
It's just that most people want to get the HSC over and done with, but I'm trying to be optimistic about having Jap Ext and Chemistry near the end :p

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I'm quite happy with mine - two exams per week, Maths Ext 1 and Ext 2 nice and close. :)

I_F

cutie19

HSC
mines pretty good - all spread out but have food tech on the last day which sucks. i no some people that have 2 full weeks free between their 5th and 6th (last exam) which is on the last day. how bad! and other ppl that have an exam every day for a week! so happy mines spread omg!

milk biskit

HSC
wow, the timetable is good for my subjects.
eng paper 1- 20th oct
eng paper 2- 23rd oct
phys- 27th oct
maths- 30th oct
modern hist- 2nd nov
eco- 7th nov
chem- 10th nov

so nicely spread out, got plenty of time to study for each subject, 2-3 days is sufficient enough, i guess im one of the lucky ones :D.

P

pLuvia

Mine's really good:D

Eng paper 1 - 20th Oct
Eng paper 2 - 23rd Oct
Jap Cont - 27th Oct
Maths 4u - 30th Oct
Maths 3u - 1st Nov
Chemistry - 10th Nov
Jap Ext - 15th Nov

-Narty-

HSC
mine are alright..they're quite spread out..except for maths 2U and Ext1 :(- i only have 1 day in between... my last day is on the 10th -Chem

Riviet

HSC
N/A
milk biskit said:
wow, the timetable is good for my subjects.
eng paper 1- 20th oct
eng paper 2- 23rd oct
phys- 27th oct
maths- 30th oct
modern hist- 2nd nov
eco- 7th nov
chem- 10th nov

so nicely spread out, got plenty of time to study for each subject, 2-3 days is sufficient enough, i guess im one of the lucky ones :D.
I have to agree with you there, doing similar subjects, except I'm doing maths extension 1 & 2 instead of your modern history. We are definitely in the luckier boat, I just hope I do make good use of this oppurtunity to maximise my performance.

P

pLuvia

joesmith1975 said:
does anyone have 3 exams on one day cause i heard someone i know has ?
That's not possible the maximum amount of tests you can have is 2 tests, if there were three tests it would clash.

lala2

Banned
HSC

Seems to me that the HSC timetable was released quite early this year. So all the rumours of the 19th October being a Thursday is true--it does start then. It's unusual in that it starts on a Thursday, of all days, AND English is not the first paper. Chemistry is unusually late. In my HSC last year, it was halfway throgh the third week. Also, you guys have no SC interrupting your HSC, so it's bascially straight through.

abcd9146

HSC
mines alright... i have them over 18 days... but with 3 in a row... (mth, sdd, mx1 - lucky maths is relatively easy...) and i have one on each day... and 5 days to study eco :D

better than my friend who has them over 11 days >_> (eng, bs, phy, jap cont, mx2, mx1) and physics and jap on the same day (thats like the worst)

tobstar73

HSC
I HATE MINE, i have an exam smack bang in the middle of my trip to schoolies.... we got told hsc finished on the 10th they have now changed it so an exms on the 15th and we go to moololaba from the 11th -16th i hope they chnge it sooo much.

P

pLuvia

Also, you guys have no SC interrupting your HSC, so it's bascially straight through.
It's between the second last and last test, which interrupts me :( Jap Ext is the last test so the SC is just before it

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
tobstar73 said:
I HATE MINE, i have an exam smack bang in the middle of my trip to schoolies.... we got told hsc finished on the 10th they have now changed it so an exms on the 15th and we go to moololaba from the 11th -16th i hope they chnge it sooo much.
.. they won't change it.

who told you that the hsc finished onthe 10th?
i knew that it finished on the 17th (or sometime like that)

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
tobstar73 said:
I'm sorry, but that's so funny I couldn't help but laugh :D

Why on earth would the BOS change it now that they've organised everything?

One exam per week for me; Music 1, Drama, Modern History and Extension History. Rather pleased.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)