HSC timetable (2 Viewers)

hafsah_

HSC
For me its a no brainer bc i dont think i have the capacity to generate any good analysis / ideas on the spot. I just leave room to fill in the question and try to use ext 1 thinking to make my arguments a bit more sophisticated
Take-home assignment for english are so much better because I always get Band 4 in the exams and it's not that I don't know any analysis but it's just that under timed conditions I forget sm and remember all the rubbish quotes 😭

hafsah_

HSC
my biggest weakness if that i cant write fast for the love of god ughhhh
im gonna try out new pens i hope that works lol
if paper 2 was 3 hours instead of 2 i would be SO much less stressed
Same here because the moment I speed up my writing, the marker will start thinking it's some ancient language. Like look at these notes at home:

20240501_173915.jpg

Last edited:

rosieohposie

HSC
i'm doing a compressed curriculum hsc (so like... speed running 3 subjects one year, both prelim and hsc course including exams, and then doing the other 3 the year after)... i got all back to back exams last year, i think i will genuinely cry if that happens to me again

aqwerty13402

HSC
i'm doing a compressed curriculum hsc (so like... speed running 3 subjects one year, both prelim and hsc course including exams, and then doing the other 3 the year after)... i got all back to back exams last year, i think i will genuinely cry if that happens to me again
the odds are that are insane i cant believe that. Hopefully it'll be better HAHA

Susu123

HSC
Same here because the moment I speed up my writing, the marker will start thinking it's some ancient language. Like look at these notes at home:

View attachment 43017
nah fr cuz i tried writing under timed conditions yesterday and even i dont quite understand what i wrote - MY LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF PAPER 2 WAS 3 HOURS ISNTEAD OF 2

also, everyone keeps saying that they need to memorise 3 essays - no, you need to memorise 4(i am atleast), remember common mod in paper 1

Susu123

HSC
nah fr cuz i tried writing under timed conditions yesterday and even i dont quite understand what i wrote - MY LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF PAPER 2 WAS 3 HOURS ISNTEAD OF 2

also, everyone keeps saying that they need to memorise 3 essays - no, you need to memorise 4(i am atleast), remember common mod in paper 1
also my arm starts hurting so im gonna be jacked by the end of the paper i can already feel the arm muscles forming

hafsah_

HSC

I have a business exam tomorrow that's 2h for an essay, report, and multiple choice questions so I practised a report only today and it took 59 minutes and 30 seconds, like how am I supposed to write any faster with more pages too?

Susu123

HSC
I have a business exam tomorrow that's 2h for an essay, report, and multiple choice questions so I practised a report only today and it took 59 minutes and 30 seconds, like how am I supposed to write any faster with more pages too?
brooo thats wildd good luck tell us how it goes

rosieohposie

HSC
the odds are that are insane i cant believe that. Hopefully it'll be better HAHA
i honestly just want afternoon exams… i had an afternoon exam last year for modern it was so good because my teacher let us come into school and just cram in a spare classroom before the actual hsc exam (albeit, i go to an alternative school so i don’t know if this is possible in mainstream?)

HSC
i honestly just want afternoon exams… i had an afternoon exam last year for modern it was so good because my teacher let us come into school and just cram in a spare classroom before the actual hsc exam (albeit, i go to an alternative school so i don’t know if this is possible in mainstream?)
afternoon exams would be good, tbh all i want is just for things to be decently spaced out

rosieohposie

HSC
afternoon exams would be good, tbh all i want is just for things to be decently spaced out
i did back to back exams last year (i’m doing a compressed curriculum hsc, so i have already technically got half my hsc, for clarity) and it was absolutely rough, not to scare you but i don’t wish for that again hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)