HSC Tuition: Hills and Upper North Shore (1 Viewer)

NiMm

Since 1988
HSC
Holiday HSC Tutoring:

• HSC Maths tutor with 5 years experience. All other Tutors have recently completed HSC with excellent results.

• For Students in the Hills and Upper North Shore Area

• Constant revision in all your HSC subjects throughout the holidays is integral for success and confidence at the beginning of your HSC year

• A single 1 hour lesson every week throughout the holidays will ensure you head into the HSC year full of confidence

• Tutoring available in Year 12 Mathematics (2 Unit) and Mathematics Extension 1 (3 Unit)

• Holiday Tuition also available in other subjects, including HSC English, Economics, Physics and Chemistry.

• Low fee of $25 per hour for Mathematics Subjects

• No hassle to you, as tutors will come for lessons at your choice of location (either your place of residence or a library)

• Get in early as limited number of tutors available

Call, SMS or email Vidu for more information

• 04 3364 1311
kmadusha@hotmail.com

NiMm

Since 1988
HSC
Oh no no!!!!

Thats my sisters UAI; I dont have an account on this site, so I just use my sisters account. I'm obviously her brother. The info i wrote up is accurate on my behalf.

I did my HSC in 2002, and got a UAI of 99.65; I've been tutoring since so 5 years experience.

For my business I tutor maths, up to year 12 HSC Extension 1, chemistry and physics, and have other tutors to cover the other subjects I cant do, like english and economics. My other tutors are all very high UAI achievers too.

Should have noted that before, kinda had the feeling people were gonna get confused.

If anyone needs individual subject results post a reply.

cheers!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)