HSC Tutoring- English, Maths & History (1 Viewer)

mints73

HSC
Hello Everyone!

I am currently looking for students to tutor Year 11-12 students in the Parramatta/Western Sydney Area. I already have over 2 years tutoring experience, and as I have recently finished the HSC I will be able to help you maximise your marks in any of the following subjects.

• 2u Maths (I did 4u but was ranked 2nd in Year 11)
  • 3u Maths (Ranked 1st)
  • Advanced English (Ranked 2nd)
  • Modern History (Ranked 2nd)
  • Extension History(Ranked 1st)

I know its not very common to want History tutoring so if you would like more details please message me or email me at nainirautela0@gmail.com.

In regards to English:
I absolutely love this subject and my internal marks were- Discovery: 15/15 (essay), Mod A:18/20, Mod B:19/20, Mod C: 19/20. Currently charging $30/hour for English Advanced and I am willing to provide additional help if you are doing English Ext Romanticism for no extra cost.

In regards to Maths:
I am to some extent obsessed with 3U Maths and it is by far my favourite subject. When teaching I will be utilising a number of textbooks, my own notes and notes from Matrix Education. My goal as a tutor is not just to prepare you for the HSC rather teach you so that you adore the subject as much as I do. I am charging $30/hour but bring along a friend and you both can get tutored for $20 per person, per hour.

In addition I will focus on exam strategies, how to maximise your marks for all three subjects and can provide insight into how scaling and the overall HSC works. As your tutor I will be available for help outside of our allocated time whether its 6pm or 6am. I am available every weekday (after school at Parramatta Library or another location) and on weekends (at a Office located in Parramatta).

PS: If you require tutoring for Physics/ESL/Engineering Studies message me and I can provide you with other tutors.

simmyyy

HSC
I highly recommend mints for anyone that is wishing to seek tutoring. Her ability to have an in depth understanding of her subjects allows for her to explain concepts in a clear and concise manner. I have drastically improved upon my essays due to guidance and advice from her in which I was able to achieve a better understanding about the approach needed for english. She is also very competent in assisting with any maths needs and is able to explain clear links that provide a holistic understanding of how the topics may link and the best approach needed.

She is very enthusiastic and approachable and therefore her bubbly personality enhances the tutoring experience. Those who receive tutoring from her will not regret it and will definitely improve upon various subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)