HSC Tutoring/Online Marking: Maths 2/3U, Economics, Legal, Business Studies. (1 Viewer)

rainlewis

HSC
Offering Private and HSC Tutoring for Economics, Legal, Mathematics (2&3U), Business Studies in your home in the Eastern Suburbs.

I also offering group tutoring in 2 or 3 per session at a reduced rate as well as tutoring in all levels of High School Mathematics.

Essay/Business Report Editing Services are also available (at very affordable, reduced rates of course). All essay/report marking services will be provided with detailed feedback, modifications, suggestions and comments.

Please email/PM me rain.hsu.94@gmail.com if you are interested - we may be able to arrange other areas. Price able to be negotiated depending on year, area and frequency.

Graduated from a top 15 school last year (2012) with excellent HSC results. Currently studying a combined degree in Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Sydney having achieved an ATAR of 99.7+.

Why Should You Get Tutoring from Me?
  • Able to travel to you
  • Continuous Support via SMS, email, phone
  • Flexible with times
  • Personalised Lessons planned out for each student
  • Excellent Resources (which Past Students have found extremely helpful)
  • Quick turnaround for editing services
  • No Commitment - feel free to try me!
  • Able to communicate key concepts effectively and efficiently
  • Positive and Passionate Attitude

Every lesson is planned out for the specific student and areas which teachers have not given enough class time are targeted. Most importantly, I will teach students the exam techniques and strategies needed to 'play' the HSC game and come out the 'winner'. In saying that, I understand how the HSC, ATAR and everything works and will explain to you HOW to most effectively 'play this game' and ensuring you spend the appropriate and efficient amount of time in each area.

Good Luck Guys - Not Long to Go! :cool:
Rain

For more information on my Tutoring services Read Below:

Business Studies: (95)
I will provide exceptional easy-to-follow notes (with illustrated diagrams) following the NEW SYLLABUS dotpoints to my students and I will explain all concepts in sufficient detail. I also am offering essay and report marking services as well taking my students through the correct way to structure them. I also will provide my students with past essay and report questions for all topics. Furthermore, I will help students incorporate a range of case studies into their essay responses in order to ensure the highest marks.

Economics (97)
Economics was perhaps one of my strongest subjects and I would like to emphasis the importance of UNDERSTANDING Economics. I will help students who struggle with understanding some of the concepts to students who may have mastered the basics and want to extend their knowledge and work on being concise in their essays. Students will be provided with my set of notes (my own diagrams for every concept) which have been edited and revised countless times and collaborated with 2 other friend's notes who have equally achieved exceptional results. Essay questions and responses will also be provided for almost all past HSC Economic Papers as well as other school trials. Essay marking services are also provided.

Mathematics 2U or Mathematics 3U
I have been tutoring HSC Mathematics since before my HSC for other students in my cohort or in younger years. I studied Extension 2 Mathematics as I believed I had a solid foundation in 2U Mathematics. Therefore I can assist students who need extra help clarifying concepts as well as those wo want to accelerate ahead of their class at school. I can also provide a HUGE database of other schools' trials as well as past HSC papers. I am confident I can help students find quicker and more efficient methods of approaching questions as well as using a lateral perspective when needed.

I am also willing to tutor University students and TAFE students who did not do high level maths at high school to help them get through the first few years of university and TAFE or understand their course better.

Legal Studies (92)
Similarly to Business Studies and Economics, I will provide my own additional notes to students, essay marking services and help all students improve their understanding. My notes are collaborated from 3 different sources (Excel, Cambridge and Checkpoints). With my students I will ensure they are able to maximise their marks gained in the CORE TOPICS of CRIME and HUMAN RIGHTS as they are often paid less attention to. Additionally students will be given articles and case studies to incorporate into their essay responses of FAMILY & WORLD ORDER.

Attachments

Last edited:

ngaston2154

HSC
Just bought Human Rights and Family law notes of Rain, great detail throughout as with interesting ideas in the themes and challenges section. Good to talk to, great help seeing as the 1/2 yearlies are upon me.

rainlewis

HSC
Just bought Human Rights and Family law notes of Rain, great detail throughout as with interesting ideas in the themes and challenges section. Good to talk to, great help seeing as the 1/2 yearlies are upon me.
Cheers for the feedback ngaston2154!

rainlewis

HSC
HSC Private & Group Tutoring Now - Get in quick to be prepared!
Offering Essay Editing Services too.

xxxhighhopesxxx

HSC
how much will it cost to mark an economics essay? (year 11) and how are payments made?

dilukshan

HSC
How much and how do i pay for the notes; for legal and business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)