HSC Tutoring (1 Viewer)

thismyusername

HSC
Hi everyone!

I am from the Macarthur area and am studying at the University of Sydney.
For the 2007 HSC, I was DUX of my school and I recieved a band 6 (or equivalent) in :
- Extension English 1
- Advanced English
- Economics
- Legal Studies
- Business Studies

I am currently tutoring the aforementioned subjects. I have excellent sets of notes for each of these subjects and tailor the lessons to the individuals ability and comprehension of the subject.

When it comes to the HSC obviously, it is important to know the content quite well, however it comes down to how you answer the question. You will find that when you get your trials (not so much half yearly) results, the discriminator within your class will generally be the extended response. Reason ? How do you write an extended response that interests the marker and stands out from the rest of the state that has also been studying enough to answer the question in a round about way?

You can contact me on: snowdoesflake@hotmail.com or alternatively, PM me

- All the very best for this year
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>

blackvap

HSC
hey i'm Vanessa.. im currently looking for a business tutor for a try out.. N i was hoping if we cud meet up for a session.. I'm in da parramatta area n I hardly know where macquarie area is.. so i wAS hoping is we can meet up at parramatta library?? any time aft school during da week but i cant do mon or wed.. msg me bck if ur interested.. ma e-mail blackvap90@hotmail.com..

sar-rah1990

HSC
hello, i am studying advanced english this year.

i need a basic overall help. mostly for poerty (im doing Gwen Harwood) and telling the truth (frontline).

i was wondering if you would be able to email me some of you notes, and we could chat about my topics if they are different to the topics that you studied.

thankyou, if you think that you my e able to help, you can email me- weedysea_dragon@hotmail.com.

cameliaa

HSC
just go to tutoring at alpha omega they got all subjects
theres one in
parramatta
burwood
liverpool
auburn
bankstown
or if u want i know a really good tutor for english in concord.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
woo! Macarthur people all the way =] What school did you go to and what are you studying now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)