HSC Very Important (1 Viewer)

Blackman 50 cent

HSC
Hello Everyone,

I am new here, so forgive me if I posted this some where wrong!

In regards to the HSC exams, what would be the most effective preparation you can do to ace the exam! Would it be best to review notes like how do you guys study for HSC, do you make notes. For example for chemistry and biology, how should you study?

Good luck to everyone in their HSC exam,

Thanks guys,

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
1. Find the syllabus
2. Learn the syllabus
3. Find practice exams
4. Complete practice exams
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4

madharris

HSC
N/A
With subjects like chem and bio as abs said, do practice exams
And remember to mark them! This is the most important part! :)

If you don't think you can do a practice exam at first, do it open book, then do it again closed book for the first few exams you do just so you know how to properly structure a question and so forth :)

Blackman 50 cent

HSC
I know you have to learn the syllabus but how do you learn all that information especially for the sciences as it have alot of content. for example chemistry there is alot of concepts to memorize, should I just learn the main points of my notes or should I memorize everything.

All , notes for chemistry is about 100 pages and biology 60 pages. How should I go about learn all these before I do past papers, like I study abit throughout the year but still some concepts I forgot about!

Highlighting all the main concepts and then memorize it, is this effective? Like should you exaclt learn all the notes for chemistry and biology?

Thanks everyone,

Last edited:

Blackman 50 cent

HSC
For maths,

If I spend one week just practice HSC papers from 2000-2012, would this be effective? Say for example you don't understand a topic eg. Circle Geometry- I find this topic hard to learn. what would be the best way to learn this topic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)