HSC Video Blog. (1 Viewer)

Katieeee

HSC
I swear half of my friends' parents teach at Lake haha... pretty much because my whole town is populated with teachers.

MicrowaveBubble

HSC
yeah i guess i really am.

But i want to you know? im not bitching about how the media should leave britney spears alone, or how emo kids are the bomb or anything stupid like that.

I guess im just trying to establish myself as a touchstone for any kids that are going through the HSC as well (now and in the future) and let them know that theres someone there who is going through it with them, or has been through it.

And most importantly, doesnt spew the "its not important once you're done" crap. because its ridiculously important while you do it.

Its time consuming, stressful, and horrendous for all of us involved in doing it. Im a source that isnt your friend at school, or your teacher, but is someone who is there right now, and knows and understands what you're going through

/rant.

Hahaha

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
lol

very well put only problem is these vids wont get many views and secondly they will probably get lost amongst the millions of vids on youtube

MicrowaveBubble

HSC
I know that, but thats why i put the link here

so the people i WANT to see it, i.e HSC age students, will see it, hopefully

Besides, ill be the next Chris Crocker anyway hahahaah (good lord i hope not)

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
nah u dont have anyone to cry about and yell at people to leave them alone or do u?????????

well only prob is once 2008 hsc is over this exam thoughts forum will be collapsed so u will probably have to post up link again somewhere on nsw hsc forum

MicrowaveBubble

HSC
which i will definately do :)

i just realised in the holidays that i wanted to talk to other people doing it, and i reckoned that this would be the best way to do it.

but yeah, everyone needs to feel free to ask me any questions they want and ill answer them to the best of my ability.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
ok i have got one exactly what subjects i mean hsc days will u be filming i mean besides say english

cause i mean ur not really going to go in on days when u dont have an exam just to film those that do are u??? oh and u hsould probably mention the subjects ur going to film in ur next vid when u get chance lol helps them to know when to expect it

MicrowaveBubble

HSC
i wont film on the days that im not there, so the videos that are HSC exam specific will be Monday the 27th, 29th, 31st and 3rd of november

There will be videos of me and only me inbetween

and im also considering going up to school on the day that MY school finishes its exams which is the seventh of november (also happens to be my birthday) so those will be the HSC exam video's.

But im also in the works of talking to my teachers about doing some interviews about advice for students, as well as interviews with other students, just as future referencing

Katieeee

HSC
MicrowaveBubble said:
which teachers? maybe they have inspired me hahaha
Let's see... Mr Bain, Mrs Langham, Mr Ellsmore, Mrs Austin, Mrs Bartlett... I think there might be one more?

MicrowaveBubble

HSC
Mrs Langham is the careers advisor and the biggest champion to ever exist.

Mr Ellsmore is my old history teacher and very, very funny, i owe my school certificate band 6 in history to that guy. he's a champion.

Austin and Bartlett i havent had much contact with and Mr Bain is very new to the school, but yep, theyre all ours.

Katieeee

HSC
Mrs Langham is often dropping careers stuff off for me, she's so helpful :D

obiman

HSC
lol damn youtube is still on maintenance so i couldnt comment

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
so sad to hear u fucked up Paper 2:(

thank god my school never choose to do King Lear --> speeches is the best topic for Module B

obiman

HSC
all i am going to say microwave is forget english paper w/e even tho u need for ur early entry into ur arts degree forget it there is nothing u can do to change it and thinking about what u have done wrong will only drag u into a poor depressed state where u are unable to study. Just drown ur mind in maths hsc papers from say a success one book because there will be tons to do lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)