HSC year almost here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan.121212

HSC
HSC year is almost here - enjoy the last few days we have, y'all nervous?

morganforrest

HSC
its not as bad as you think....for the most part its actually the best year you have at school

lcx

HSC
lol y did u post this in the prelim area? we're not doint he hsc yet so yeh lol.
but even exactly one year from now tis seems very daunting

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
morganforrest said:
its not as bad as you think....for the most part its actually the best year you have at school
Agreed...unless you decide to STRESS about everything.

morganforrest

HSC
tanjin said:
Agreed...unless you decide to STRESS about everything.
yes but that would be foolish. I can understand a healthy amount of stress around trials/hsc....but even then its more of an adrenaline rush and not so bad. At the end of they day, for the majority of the year it was steady work with a fair bit of fun. Unless you're stereotypical asian nerd locked in a cupboard....in which case, consider suicide

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
morganforrest said:
yes but that would be foolish. I can understand a healthy amount of stress around trials/hsc....but even then its more of an adrenaline rush and not so bad. At the end of they day, for the majority of the year it was steady work with a fair bit of fun. Unless you're stereotypical asian nerd locked in a cupboard....in which case, consider suicide
LOL not asian and i wish i was stressing. My internals were fabulous and now im completely relying on them to pull me through. I've done 2 hours of study this holiday :D

Edit: I was directing my comment about stress towards the '08'ers - its not about me.

morganforrest

HSC
Ah wee little 08'ers stressing already. It didn't even hit me that I was doing the HSC until my half yearlies. Then I had to spend the rest of the year playing catch up. Tres boring trying to jump 20 ranks.

ccc123

HSC
YAY. I'm excited. Sure it's a little daunting but it's just another year in the end, and if we put our minds to it there's no reason why we shouldn't be able to make the best of it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Kevin, you will do really well. :D
I hope so, but there are heaps of people here who will do extremely well. We all know you're going to do well ;) I'm looking forward to the HSC and maybe even the exams. The only thing that will probably worry me will perhaps be that long imminent wait for the results to be released :D

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Kujah said:
I hope so, but there are heaps of people here who will do extremely well. We all know you're going to do well ;) I'm looking forward to the HSC and maybe even the exams. The only thing that will probably worry me will perhaps be that long imminent wait for the results to be released :D
I'm sure many other '08'ers will do very well too however right now, you're the smartest i know :)

LOL. We'll see how i go when my results come out. I actually dont care much about my results, i'm tired and i really cant be bothered caring about anything anymore.

See how tired i am? I repeated myself and im not bothered to edit it.

*Falls to the ground* DEAD. :D

Maky

HSC
I can't wait till it all ends..for me..it's all about getting into my course..I don't really see the need to stress out though..Every exam I take..I won't look back or regret....no point..

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Meh.

IT BRINGS ME ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE END

and immaboutta break

EDIT: Those aren't the words are they. Fuck.

Last edited:

genril

Banned
HSC
how many of you guys get monday off?

we start on monday and i shed a tear when i found out, wanted a 3 day weekend bad. :(

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Monday for me.

Shit I have to get all of my subjects signed off quick smart oh shit.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Monday for me as well. I guess its for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)