Human Bio 108- no past paper? Gonna fail (1 Viewer)

NWO

HSC
hi guys, I don't know if this is the place to ask but do any of you guys have past papers for MQ "Human Bio 108". Like any past paper would be fine lol. I need to get used to the forma. BIO 108 doesn't even want to give us past papers or anything that's going to help. sad uni... Gonna get 10%...... please reply if you do lol. Exam is like in a week and a half. Doubt anyone is even going to see this on time lol :(

thanks

Last edited:

222tracytracy222

HSC
N/A
HI NWO. Sorry I cant help you regarding the past paper thing but I actually wanted to ask you something. How is BIOL108? I'm thinking of doing it as a planet unit next sem. Is it difficult? Thanks. And good luck!

NWO

HSC
Hey Tracy,
BIO108 lol... Im barely passing this unit.. Exam tomorrow and I am struggling to memorise stuff and there are no past papers...

Anways, if you had done bio in high school or have a interest in science, you could do it. However, I don't recommend you to do it as your planet unit. It's actually "Human Biology" which concerns with human anatomy. It's boring like hell... Perhaps, unlike me, you are going to ace it! :)
By the way what course are you studing? :)

Last edited:

222tracytracy222

HSC
N/A
Hey Sorry for the late reply. Have had exams all week!

Doing commerce. U?

I did bio in hsc and really enjoyed it, but I cant believe that have no past papers! Perhaps they changed some elements of the course. I've decided to do astr178...my friend did it last sem and she says its pretty easy. Fingers crossed.

Hope you passed bio! Good luck with any other exms you may have :)

ChrisAC

HSC
i did BIOL260, a course on the reproduction habits on the animal/insect kingdoms and in humans! was awesome - online quizzes instead of a final exam. I too had an interest in biology from HSC though

got a D with very minimal weekly effort & im also a commerce student!

222tracytracy222

HSC
N/A
Hey ChrisAC,

I just looked at the unit outlines...doesnt seem too bad. Great that theres no final exam but theres no many little things you have to do. Is it hard to keep on top of it all?

Also, did you do it on campus or external? I really dont want to have to go to 3 lectures - I also find it a little hard to keep focused.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)