Just wondering to those studying this course how they think it'll be scaled and what they think overall, and whether they applied for health careers
Yes. If you want to work in an Aged care centre in Australia, you need to complete some courses to begin a career as an Aged care worker.
Here is the list of certifications and qualifications you need to work at the Aged care centre:
Complete a course of Certificate III in Individual Support
Here are some of the tasks you have to do as an Aged care worker:
Kindly see attached Aged Care document for more information.
- Preparing meals and drinks
- Engaging with a family member with giving updates regarding the residents
- Assisting with daily activities
- Administering medicine and assisting with personal hygiene
- Providing emotional support and companionship