• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hurlstone (1 Viewer)

HSC
i got my selective results back and i got a reserve into hurlstone (mac fields didn't accept me). very shocked though cause i thought i did crap at the entrance exam.:rolleyes: and i mean EXTREMELY CRAP!!:rolleyes:

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
i got my selective results back and i got a reserve into hurlstone (mac fields didn't accept me). very shocked though cause i thought i did crap at the entrance exam.:rolleyes: and i mean EXTREMELY CRAP!!:rolleyes:
ahha i just looked at ur info u go to my old scool
but i went to the guys one

lol...

good choice dont come to casula :p

HSC
Re: Re: hurlstone

Originally posted by Winston
ahha i just looked at ur info u go to my old scool
but i went to the guys one

lol...

good choice dont come to casula :p
if i decided to go to all saints senior, what is the social lifestyle like there? is it the same as the middle schools or worse? i was there for orientation day/subject selection day and it was pretty boring. not much extra curiculla activities.

Winston

HSC
Re: Re: Re: hurlstone

if i decided to go to all saints senior, what is the social lifestyle like there? is it the same as the middle schools or worse? i was there for orientation day/subject selection day and it was pretty boring. not much extra curiculla activities.

i have never been to other scools
beein in all saints from yr 7 to now

so yeah

it's an alright school seriously its not bad.. the environment is good, and yeah im sure you'll like it, since ull be with your friends

but i mean if u like to get into hurlstone, and since i fink its in the top 120 ranked scools and do well for the hsc go for ur life,

anyways heh my cousin should be in ur grade

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Re: Re: Re: Re: hurlstone

Originally posted by Winston

but i mean if u like to get into hurlstone, and since i fink its in the top 120 ranked scools and do well for the hsc go for ur life,
go to canley vale! for the area, we topped mac fields and hurlstone last year....we were bested only by sefton selective.....not bad for a non-selective, public school

(i know, i'm only bragging) :)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by GJ_JOE
go to canley vale! for the area, we topped mac fields and hurlstone last year....we were bested only by sefton selective.....not bad for a non-selective, public school

(i know, i'm only bragging) :)
yah mac fields didnt even come top 120 lol...
mac fields isnt all that anywhoo
thats odd.. if u made reserve to hurlstone.. then u shouldve at least made it in to mac fields... its the same test ...:confused:

spark

I dare say.. Hurlstone is a much more prestigious school. I'm sure it beat Sefton and Mac Fields last year - don't quote me on that.

Soliah

Originally posted by spark
I dare say.. Hurlstone is a much more prestigious school. I'm sure it beat Sefton and Mac Fields last year - don't quote me on that.
I'm think you're right too.

Last year's Yr12, I daresay, were angels compared to the current Yr12. So many of them ended up doing Pharmacy, and one of 'em even got a 100UAI (Gurav & I forget his last name :( ).

Edit: Oh yea. If you got a reserve, you're pretty much in. You'll have to go to a interview though.

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Hurlstone eh? Heehee

Nah I have friends there and I am quite suprised some of them got in there...

But seriously though congrats in making it on the reserve list...

DangSta

My lil bro goes to hurlstone....he's in yr 11.
he made it in last yr... he's not THAT smart...he was like an average guy at my current high school which is moorebank... i think anyone can make it in if u just try a bit harder...

he got reserve like u did too....
since you are in yr 10 u will make it in even if u are in reserve (trust me)!

So congradulations dude!
but u gotta keep in mind that you hafta do agriculture in yr11.....which is kinda gay...but hey! at least u made it in.

Great job! and Gluck in there! its a really good school!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Soliah
I'm think you're right too.

Last year's Yr12, I daresay, were angels compared to the current Yr12. So many of them ended up doing Pharmacy, and one of 'em even got a 100UAI (Gurav & I forget his last name :( ).

Edit: Oh yea. If you got a reserve, you're pretty much in. You'll have to go to a interview though.
Gurave Sutrave.. he went to my primary school... :p

yeah it is.. but sefton came trailing behind by like only 3 or 4 places.. unsure...

Originally posted by DangSta
he made it in last yr... he's not THAT smart...he was like an average guy at my current high school which is moorebank... i think anyone can make it in if u just try a bit harder...

So congradulations dude!
but u gotta keep in mind that you hafta do agriculture in yr11.....which is kinda gay...but hey! at least u made it in.

whos ur little brother at hurlstone? :) i might know himm... i'm going to their cruise next thurs too :p

yeah my friends go there and they had to ag.. ahaha sucked in.. its like doing all three sciences LOL

HSC
Originally posted by DangSta

So congradulations dude!

thanx. btw, when your brother got accepted, how does he choose his subjects for the hsc? was he given a booklet and subject selection sheet after being accepted?

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
Hurlstone is pretty good... it was on last yrs top 100 ranking schols damn MacFIelds wasnt even in top 2oo

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
Originally posted by baby_mulanz
Hurlstone is pretty good... it was on last yrs top 100 ranking schols damn MacFIelds wasnt even in top 2oo
oops sorry typo .. i meant top 120

Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
It was LoL
REAlly???~ where do u find the top 200 ranking schools last year?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I may not be in the right thread, but does anyone know Alex Clatworthy? Or Teresa Hung? PM me with details, because I'm trying to assemble the story with fragments and it's a real pain...

Soliah

Originally posted by Lexicographer
I may not be in the right thread, but does anyone know Alex Clatworthy? Or Teresa Hung? PM me with details, because I'm trying to assemble the story with fragments and it's a real pain...
ROLFLMAO

Oh and you've got Teresa's last name wrong.... ;)

Soliah

ARGH WHY is that freak still tormented !!!!
Please rephrase?

Neway, there are 2 people that went to Fort St. from HAHS. One came back; "Tormented" who is Chris Ng and the other, Clatworthy. :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)