Hurt And Pain; Heartbroken (1 Viewer)

HSC
Lundy said:
No the best revenge is to inflict suffering until they writhe in pain, screaming in torturous agony until they fall at my feet begging for my sweet mercy, while I laugh bitterly and eat popcorn.
.... evil.... plain evil...

and to Schroe - answer the first post and then i'll comment on it...

Katie :)

HSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mplykat
ever given ur heart to someone only to have it shredded up into lil pieces?
ever been betrayed?
ever been cheated on?
ever been hurt?

..if so.. did you get ur revenge?

yes- I'm not sure about the little pieces though- I think mines still in tact somewhere...
yes- most of all betrayed by myself in sacrificing who I am too often.
no- well yes in that I deserved more (anyone would, i'm not being proud here)
yes- but it is transient, one learns to endure

I agree with the statement that the best revenge is living well. why should you take revenge on someone who is loosing out anyway? no matter how much it may hurt, causing more pain sovles nothing, and will probably just make you feel worse.

Last edited:

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
s1mplykat said:
ever been betrayed?
ever been cheated on?
ever been hurt?

categorically yes
yes
no :)
definitely

Bolta

HSC
N/A
I broke up with my girlfriend 2 days ago. I'm hurting so fucking much it's not funny. I never thought I would feel this much pain over a girl. I sat at home all day trying to keep myself together until the sun sets so I could just let all my emotion go. I've tried talking to mates but I feel I can't let it all go, something to do with my pride.

HSC
Bolta said:
I broke up with my girlfriend 2 days ago. I'm hurting so fucking much it's not funny. I never thought I would feel this much pain over a girl. I sat at home all day trying to keep myself together until the sun sets so I could just let all my emotion go. I've tried talking to mates but I feel I can't let it all go, something to do with my pride.
ohh yeah... been there, done that...

sorry to tell ya - nothing will fix it properly.. getting shitfaced and parties is a temporary measure, but it gets worse afterwards...

i could only take comfort in the fact that we are still friends, kinda i havent completely lost her...

was the breakup mutual?? mine was.. i reckon that helped alot...

tabbi_neubeck

minus the neubeck part
HSC
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
And all by the same person, would like to take revenge but when u have been sometimes it hurts also.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Bolta said:
Worst feeling Ever!

And unfortunately for you, foodforthought (true to the sage namesake) is totally correct. It may be pessimistic, negative, cynical, a bit defeatist but its damn correct.

In a rare point of optimism after enough time you may be friends with the chick, but i guess thats fairly insufficient right about now.

HSC
Buggdogg said:
In a rare point of optimism after enough time you may be friends with the chick, but i guess thats fairly insufficient right about now.
Its definately insufficient, however, it is something to focus on and can become significant.

Thats how i worked through it, it worked well for me because the breakup was mutual.

Otherwise i would say try and find someone else or some other type of distraction...

tori-may

eva heard those stories of girls who get revenge by poking small holes in ex's condom, resulting in pregnancy for his new girl? I think that's twisted n no matter how much i hated someone i could neva EVA do that

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Man, how do you manage a mutual breakup, if you've seen Seinfeld there isn't any such thing.

I had a heaps bad break up and for some strange reason years later im reasonably good friends with her, so even if it isn't mutual you can get something out of it eventually.

Distractions are tops, but again can be hard to come by if all your thinking about is somesort of massive cataclysmic breakup.

Apart from saying 'it happens to everyone' you cant make him feel better (unfortunately), so i say, we tell him to turn around, while we turn off the lights and sneak out of the room -- thus abandoning him. Reeeadddyy? Break.

HSC
Buggdogg said:
Man, how do you manage a mutual breakup, if you've seen Seinfeld there isn't any such thing.

I had a heaps bad break up and for some strange reason years later im reasonably good friends with her, so even if it isn't mutual you can get something out of it eventually.

Distractions are tops, but again can be hard to come by if all your thinking about is somesort of massive cataclysmic breakup.

Apart from saying 'it happens to everyone' you cant make him feel better (unfortunately), so i say, we tell him to turn around, while we turn off the lights and sneak out of the room -- thus abandoning him. Reeeadddyy? Break.
well... i dunno exactly how we did it... it was more a breakup where she had her reasons and i have my reasons.. some were the same, others were different. But in the end were both figured that it wasnt working, and that we would stay friends.

I think the trick of it is that once youve broken up, dont just think of the break up, think of what got you together in the first place, and how the relationship was all up. Its kinda hard, but it helps alot in understanding how it is you ever asked the person out in the first place :p At least thats how i did it... i have only been in one serious relationship, so i havent exactly had practice :)

7th Sign

HSC
*Not really I dont get that emotionaly wit gals...
*yeah I have by a few people
*hmm not really,
*yeah
*Through a few ways most of the time I think revenge is not worth it karma will get the person back...

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Well spread the word; It's impossible to hack the world's biggest computing company.
It's never impossible to hack anything, merely challenging and perhaps difficult beyond utility.

Click me to do some "research", always a good idea before making such all-encompassing statements.

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
It's never impossible to hack anything, merely challenging and perhaps difficult beyond utility.

Click me to do some "research", always a good idea before making such all-encompassing statements.
playboy2njoy - crash and burn... crash and burn...

i agree its hard to hack into microsoft all by your lonesome... but they do fuck up, and the system itself is definately vunerable... if you have 2 or 3 people on it i would say give them a week and they'll have whatever you want...

Our highschool used microsoft software as security on our network.. it lasted approx. 1 hour and was comprimised by a number of student. Everything microsoft does is exactly the same quality - cept its alot larger and takes alot longer to navigate...

danieljarvis

HSC
s1mplykat said:
ever been betrayed?
ever been cheated on?
ever been hurt?

yes
yes
yes
yes

..no

the biggest loser = me . haha

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
One week? You think that because your Microsoft Word crashed, that their servers hold the same level of security? You're out of your league. Give up before I bombard you with my nerdness.
oh.. not our microsoft word... this was security to keep us out of the network that stored all the principles confidential letters, all the exams, student records... everything.

But i need to go to work.. i'll argue later...

Skeeta

HSC
i sort of got back at my b/f. We were goin thru a few troubles and he broke up with me.. i left and went home to my parents house

Within the hour he was out the front of my house wanting 2 speak to me. He wanted to get back together after the "big mistake" he made. I said just to talk for a while so we got some dinner, and i invited him back into my house.. he didnt want to go in because he thought dad would KILL him, but i insisted, so he was at my house for the next few hours absolutely CRAPPING himself, scared anytime my parents opened their mouth... It was only when he got home that he got a msg saying "I never told my parents"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)