• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hvnt even started IRP..due in 2 weeks!!! (1 Viewer)

SuperDooper*

HSC
I really need any help i can get....i have no idea what to do and i know ive left it to late..so its my own faul, but any help would be greatly appreicated...my topic is community resources available to adolescent girls and ive handed out and gotten back all my surveys, i jus have no idea how to set it all out...what to do, what needs to be in it..i dont have any information at all..but anything will do..please help!!!!!!!

sally_33

HSC
did you get an assessment sheet from your school? thats the best guide of what needs to be in it/how to set it out but if you didnt, this is from the 'IRP topics and tips' thread posted by cro_angel

Possible Layout
- Title page (irp question.. student number.. date)
- Contents
- List of tables and figures
- Abstract (brief summary of research, introduce project and its objectives, outline research methods, highlighting outcomes and recommendations of research)
- Acknowledgements (thanking people involved)
- Introduction on topic (what was chosen, relation to syllabus, account for bias ethics privacy sampling)
- Literature review- summarise existing secondary info.. this gives background info on topic
- Methodology- why research methods were used.. how research was carried out
- Results
- Analysis and discussion
- Summary and conclusion

------------------------------------

so i'd reccomend you have a go using this suggested format, and if you are having any specific problems in any sections post questions here or search the cafs forum to see if anyones already asked it.

also, there is one on the resources page (CAFS Resources) which modelzsuck posted, it'll give you some ideas but the layout may be different/it may not include all the things your school expects.

AlySse

HSC
i was just wondering if any one can tell me whats in the
"List of tables and figures" section? i have noooo clue what to do for that!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
tables and figures are any graphs and images you have in your irp..
its basically a list of all the titles of the tables and figures and what page they are on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)