I am being serious for once. (1 Viewer)

zelda011

HSC
Depends on the girl. If she's really outgoing and says she loves her friends all the time and that kind of thing, then you should have pretty much been saying it from day one. But if she's a lot deeper than that you should wait until you're both alone and you can't think of or concentrate on anything else but her.

So yeah, say it if you feel it.

Alex the Great

HSC
N/A
in my current relationship i said it before we were going out because we were really close friends. so even before we were a couple we truely loved each other (she had been there for me when i needed her and vice versa).

Duress

HSC
N/A
i dont think theres a time limit or deadline on when you should say it.. i think alot of guys feel the pressure of making the first moves..nowadays alot of people have different ideas on who should make the first moves..but traditionally its been the guy..
Its probably best to refrain for saying it just because they expect you to or because they said it to you, or it will become to mechanical and meaningless..
i think you should think about where you both stand in ur relationship, how much she means to you etc.. and then make the call from that..
good luck

SweetSeasons

HSC
My current man said it to me on our 3month ano, but I knew he loved me by the end of our first month :p

but yeah I think.. if they haven't said it buy around 6 months.. and you said it and felt it.. i would be pretty concerned..

melmelzz

HSC
yerh i guess you can say it whenever you feel ready, sometimes a girl can get upset if a guy says 'I love you' and doesn't mean it.
With me my bf always tells me he loves me. It makes me love him even more. Its been 10 mnths for us now. Everythings going so well.
I hpe your gf doesnt get sick of waiting. i doubt she would. why would it matter? if you dont say the word or not.
I'd love the guy for who he is, what he does for me, and until he feel committed enough. il wait for him to say 'i love you' :D
xoxox

mzduxx2006

HSC
ElGronko said:
Seriously, I know there have been similar threads, but re: the whole saying "I love you" thing.

I know there is no set date when you should say it and it varies etc. but from a female perspective, how long does it take before you get fed up with your boyfriend not saying it?

I mean, would you have expected him to say it by a certain point in the relationship?
i dont think in any relationshiop i have ever said "I love you". at this age can we really experience "love"? well i disagree. i think its all lust at this point. im just having a good old time :D. i could care less about this so called "love" at this point in time.

sophie1989

HSC
Evilo said:
i said "i love you" a few times, before she cheated on me.

But (bad stories aside) i would say it if i was you. If its what you feel (either positive or negative) then say it :)
lol hectic

sophie1989

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
i dont think in any relationshiop i have ever said "I love you". at this age can we really experience "love"? well i disagree. i think its all lust at this point. im just having a good old time :D. i could care less about this so called "love" at this point in time.
yeah same. Only when i was drunk apparently :p lol. I dont think i've really "loved" someone but i have liked them a whole heap and cared for them heaaaaaaaaps.. You should only say if you know you both feel the same way i rekon.

Last edited:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
My bf and I have been together for 1 year and almost 4 months and we havent said it yet. I am fine wiht it as I KNOW that we are not in love. Im happy. :) If he said it I honestly dont think I could say it back. Or at least mean it if I did.

I dont care that we havent exchanged that yet :)

Skeeta

HSC
flipsyde said:
My bf and I have been together for 1 year and almost 4 months and we havent said it yet. I am fine wiht it as I KNOW that we are not in love. Im happy. :) If he said it I honestly dont think I could say it back. Or at least mean it if I did.

I dont care that we havent exchanged that yet :)
I'm intrigued by this. Have you been in love before, and know because you dont feel as strongly about your current b/f as you did another..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)