• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I am doing Hospitality for T-Vet this year (1 Viewer)

Eeeber

HSC
I have a Question how many weeks of work placement are there and is it true we can do it in a day care centre/pre-school I would love it if it was possible.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
First question, wot type of hospitality are u doing?

Also, i dont think you can do day care/pre-school...though it might be a chance if you do the work placement in the cooking of the kiddies food...

Has a person who organizes the work placement come to ur school yet? Cos it would be better asking her.

Oh yeah, you need 72 hours of work placement..so if u do two weeks of full-time work should cover the hours...also, work at the school canteen when u can, cos they count for work placement..even just a couple of hours can really help!

have loads of fun..we did! :D

Eeeber

HSC
I am not sure what type I just picked Hospitality, there wasn't a choice in type.

vg_woz_here

HSC
If you are doing hospitality operations..then u are required to do 70hrs worth of work placement in 2 years...usually about a week a year...and u go to cafes/restaurants etc etc

rach.har

HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:
First question, wot type of hospitality are u doing?

Also, i dont think you can do day care/pre-school...though it might be a chance if you do the work placement in the cooking of the kiddies food...

Has a person who organizes the work placement come to ur school yet? Cos it would be better asking her.

Oh yeah, you need 72 hours of work placement..so if u do two weeks of full-time work should cover the hours...also, work at the school canteen when u can, cos they count for work placement..even just a couple of hours can really help!

have loads of fun..we did! :D
i didn't know school canteen was counted in hours :( o'h well workplacements fun anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)