I am really really scared! (1 Viewer)

specialjenny

HSC
specialjenny said:
Um...uni first round offer?

Btw, you can change your preference after you get the UAI and before Sunday right?
Oops...MAIn round offer it is..sorry

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i registered for sms.. a bit pointless now
u use sam as a prediction.. like look at the trends in the uai over the years, but i guess it all depends on the scaling of ur subjects (some change scaling every year) so yeh

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
specialjenny said:
Umm.....I want to see Polar Express....National Treasure....and Phantom of the opera!!!!!!!! I have seen P of the Opera many times before....and hopefully this one is good too.

Oh my oh my! Not long to go now!
Polar express just remainder me of HARRY POTTER..... such good novel....lol..love it~~ when my friend first introduced me tat....i was thinking..tat's for KID....but now i've read almost 5 books...it's really good~~LOL
the other two movies? havn't heard it...LOL...went to see NOTEBOOK end of NOV...was good....such a romantic genre..LOL
Oh..and today's Wed....still got one day to the result bor... :p

specialjenny

HSC
OK guys....I am going to just go to sleep now...and not worry too much about it....until we get the results...because it's a little pointless worrying and crying about it now.

So thanks for the chat guys, I will catch up and talk to you all later.

Fingers crossed!
Goodnighty!
Jenny

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
specialjenny said:
Um...uni first round offer?

Btw, you can change your preference after you get the UAI and before Sunday right?
think so....but SUn will be preliminary round rite? the main round is wat mainly concerns...i think :p

specialjenny

HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
Polar express just remainder me of HARRY POTTER..... such good novel....lol..love it~~ when my friend first introduced me tat....i was thinking..tat's for KID....but now i've read almost 5 books...it's really good~~LOL
the other two movies? havn't heard it...LOL...went to see NOTEBOOK end of NOV...was good....such a romantic genre..LOL
Oh..and today's Wed....still got one day to the result bor... :p
I didn't like the Harry Potter movies much...the first one was OK...then it got worse and worse (my opinion anyway).

It's nearly thursday!! So awww...when the clock ticks to 12...I could officially say it's TOMORROW!!!

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
cro_angel said:
i registered for sms.. a bit pointless now
u use sam as a prediction.. like look at the trends in the uai over the years, but i guess it all depends on the scaling of ur subjects (some change scaling every year) so yeh
WEll...every year of that SAM...the UAI decreases.....and compare to last yr's HSC..this yr's is way harder...esp Ext 1...maths.... screw it~~LOL

specialjenny

HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
think so....but SUn will be preliminary round rite? the main round is wat mainly concerns...i think :p
I am pretty sure SUN is main round....preliminary round happened a while ago now...didn't it?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
specialjenny said:
I didn't like the Harry Potter movies much...the first one was OK...then it got worse and worse (my opinion anyway).

It's nearly thursday!! So awww...when the clock ticks to 12...I could officially say it's TOMORROW!!!
Harry potter's novelss are good.....the movie..not really...since they cut most of the important stuff out..LOL

specialjenny

HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
WEll...every year of that SAM...the UAI decreases.....and compare to last yr's HSC..this yr's is way harder...esp Ext 1...maths.... screw it~~LOL
I am always confuse using SAM...I think I will just not use it...and plus...I am too scared to face the truth.

BUT WHATEVER!! It's too late to change anything now....*sniff*

specialjenny

HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
Harry potter's novelss are good.....the movie..not really...since they cut most of the important stuff out..LOL
lol....if I have time to read Harry Potter...I would prefer to read LoTR.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
specialjenny said:
I am pretty sure SUN is main round....preliminary round happened a while ago now...didn't it?
Main round won't happen till after new yr bor~~

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
specialjenny said:
lol....if I have time to read Harry Potter...I would prefer to read LoTR.
LTR....i'd probably watch the movie..coz the book's too complicated....read to the prologue stuff and kinda fall asleep..LOL....

specialjenny

HSC
When the hell do we find out if we are accepted in a uni then??? awww...why do they always make us wait so long?

specialjenny

HSC
OK....I found my UAC guide now...Main round can be accessed from 9pm on 19 Jan.....awww....why make us wait so long?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
specialjenny said:
When the hell do we find out if we are accepted in a uni then??? awww...why do they always make us wait so long?
hum...waiting can sometimes calm one down i guess....LOL....
wel...the main round is on 6th of JAN if i remember it correctly.....so u will know offers by then....and they will send letter to u to accept it~

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
specialjenny said:
OK....I found my UAC guide now...Main round can be accessed from 9pm on 19 Jan.....awww....why make us wait so long?
ok....i memorised it wrong... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)