I am STRESSED (1 Viewer)

Mathematician

There is so much quotes in Macbeth all over the play...
I cant include or remember them all. What if i pick some and then the q they ask wouldnt help to fit them in? Also what if they ask about 2 specific scenes ??? I dont think 2 scenes are enough for an essay. I CANT START WRITING THIS UNTIL I THINK WHAT IM DOING IS BEING WORTHWHILE.

chris42

HSC
I think they wouldn't ask about a particular scene, and for quotes, try and take a range of quotes that attack the different themes such as apperances can be decieving is foul is fair, that way you keep yourself covered.

Mathematician

thx for replying but they do ask for particular scenes, the catholic trial asked for that didnt they?

Dramatists use relationships between people to engage the interest of the audience.

By examining TWO or THREE scenes in depth discuss how the dramatist represents the relationship between the following characters to engage the interest of the audience.

You posted that urslef lol.

And sometimes they ask u to choose two specific characters or even chose them for u.

Do u have MSN ???

Last edited:

chris42

HSC
Yeah I do. I'll send you a PM

I thought you mean't that you were saying they would ask a particular scene, like Act 1 , Scene 1, Yes they may ask you to write about particular scenes, but just remember 2 or 3 and your right. And its important to know all the different characters in detail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)