I beat you all. (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
7th Sign said:
hahah what ever you gay computer nerd....your from james rush high do i need to say more?
Fuck, you are an idiot.

Being older doesn't make you more mature.

7th Sign

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Fuck, you are an idiot.

Being older doesn't make you more mature.
man i couldnt really give a fuck about any thing you could have to say you lame computer nark mother fucker....You go to james ruse high which basically makes you a fucking loser...you try and say some one like me dont get with gals pfft look in the mirror you sad knt.......Seriosuly wtf is with gronks from james ruse when ever people who are normal try and come on here they get on their fucking computer acting like try hard goody goodies....oh hay man here is a pic that represents your sex life

Last edited:

wanton-wonton

HSC
7th Sign said:
man i couldnt really give a fuck about any thing you could have to say you lame computer nark mother fucker....You go to james ruse high which basically makes you a fucking loser...you try and say some one like me dont get with gals pfft look in the mirror you sad knt.......Seriosuly wtf is with gronks from james ruse when ever people who are normal try and come on here they get on their fucking computer acting like try hard goody goodies....oh hay man here is a pic for you

Where did you ever get the idea that I go to James Ruse? I don't give a shit if you defame James Ruse, since I don't go to that school, but you, my ugly metrosexual uptight ignorant friend, wait, I'm not even your friend, anyway, you, asshole, are the biggest gronk I've ever come across.

Instead of reading your posts, I'll just ignore it. Ignorance is bliss, you'd know.

7th Sign

HSC
Argonaut said:
Read the Schoolies Is Sad thread where he and his other accounts (johnny_87 and dunny22) fail to listen to any sustained, logical argument and start flaming people purely because they're not going to Schoolies and suggest that we're doomed to a life of misery if we don't go (but ironically my life's turned out great ...).

In that context, he's implying everything I said. The argument's just changed threads.

check their ips you mother fucker get the owner of this site to check them their not my account you ugly mother fucker

wanton-wonton

HSC
7th Sign said:
check their ips you mother fucker get the owner of this site to check them their not my account you ugly mother fucker
7th Sign, if I ever see you on the streets, I'm going to smash a brick on your fucking ugly face. :)

Trust me, you're not as strong as you think, and being asian doesn't make me weaker than you.

7th Sign

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
7th Sign, if I ever see you on the streets, I'm going to smash a brick on your fucking ugly face. :)

Trust me, you're not as strong as you think.
hahah what ever you gay mother fucker try and touch me and you will find your self in a body bag a gay compter nerd mother fucker trying to sound liek a hard ass....I run with people who know peopel all you run with is a internet fake personality....

oh and i wouldnt need to throw a brick at your ugly ass deformed face because it is already soo fucked up....

wanton-wonton

HSC
7th Sign said:
hahah what ever you gay mother fucker try and touch me and you will find your self in a body bag a gay compter nerd mother fucker trying to sound liek a hard ass....I run with people who know peopel all you run with is a internet fake personality....

oh and i wouldnt need to throw a brick at your ugly ass deformed face because it is already soo fucked up....
It's called an "alter-ego" not "internet fake personality". Broaden your vocab and you'll make yourself sound less of a fool than the big idiot you already are.

7th Sign

HSC
hahah you loser as if you are even taking this seriously u gay homo.......so many laim people on this site i love getting into this petty beef shit.

wanton-wonton

HSC
7th Sign said:
hahah you loser as if you are even taking this seriously u gay homo.......so many laim people on this site i love getting into this petty beef shit.
I'm not the one swearing, you're getting all worked up about it. Damn it, I swear, you are more of an idiot than someone I know who got hit by a car by not looking left and right when crossing, and trust me, that's pretty stupid.

7th Sign

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
I'm not the one swearing, you're getting all worked up about it. Damn it, I swear, you are more of an idiot than someone I know who got hit by a car by not looking left and right when crossing, and trust me, that's pretty stupid.
I always sware I am not the one getting worked up over shit and starting up these petty anti threads.....

lol man just playing dont take shit seriously......you all should know my style by now starting petty fights :D :D :D: :D: :D: :D

who is next on the list :D

tempco

HSC
my head aches whenever 7th Sign posts. "so many laim" ARGH...

wanton-wonton

HSC
7th Sign said:
I always sware I am not the one getting worked up over shit and starting up these petty anti threads.....

lol man just playing dont take shit seriously......
LOLOL NOOB FAG CUNT ROFL CHICKEN NOOB LMAOROFLCOPTER!!!!!

7th Sign

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
LOLOL NOOB FAG CUNT ROFL CHICKEN NOOB LMAOROFLCOPTER!!!!!

man i am just joking and you full take shit seriously lol

NOOB FAG CUNT ROFL CHICKEN NOOB LMAOROFLCOPTER!!!!

hahahahahha :rolleyes:

dunny22

HSC
who cares argonaut....me n every1 else is over ur stupid attempts of trying to make a friend....its never going to work...ur a loser n u always will be....iv u think we are using diff. accounts then u are obviously much dumber than i thought....jus go kill urself u wanka coz ur doin nothin good by livin.

dunny22

HSC
Where's Dreamerish*~? (Probably off celebrating her 18th ...) She can usually put the forum's biggest arseholes in their place
AHAHAHAH.... u poof....u are askin a girl to stik up for u ............fuken faggot.....go n get a life u dikhead......n we haveng even met u in person...n ur askin 4 a chix help

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dunny's lame (pay attention to the correct spelling, 7th Sign) attempts at offending others are the only things that keep him warm at night. I guess the decent thing to do is to let the poor boy be. We can't blame him for being a cranky kid - you would be too, if you were not just annoying, undereducated, or plain stupid, but all three.

powerhouse

HSC
I do know Dunny and Johnny but only because I go to school with them. They are my friends, I feel you don't quite grasp the concept of friends so I don't believe you'll quite understand what I'm talking about. Perhaps one day you'll realise that there's nothing wrong with having fun at schoolies.

Argonaut said:
Why do you think that the only possible way to have fun in this life is to go to Schoolies?
In no way did I say or insinuate that. Stop creating bullshit and pipe down.

Also, don't be a hypocritical bitch. You tell dunny to stay on topic and then I look back and see this post by you:
Argonaut said:
Why do you think that the only possible way to have fun in this life is to go to Schoolies?
My idea of schoolies has nothing to do with the trip to Antarctica.

Hmm, I feel superior now :) My first thread with good spelling and grammar.

Thak u!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)