I Called The Help Line Today!!! (1 Viewer)

Z_Nizzle

HSC
And all our ext 2 english works have been marked....except they have a few more multimedia ones to mark because they dont open or something........

........I am feeling scared now.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Damn well you should be. Calling me Jackie and all. IT'll come back and bite you in the ass! :p

Z_Nizzle

HSC
princessj said:
hey how do i ring the helpline... like wats the number and is it same for all subjects?
13 11 12

make sure u have your student number with you....and then tell them the subject u need help with.

monday to friday: 4pm- 10pm

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

Don't freak out about your marks! They've been done, but you won't get them till later. Make the most of this time of ignorant bliss! :D There is absolutely NOTHING you can do now that will affect your marks in any way. So whether you get drunk or stress yourselves to pieces, your ee2 marks really couldn't care less, and are going to stay exactly as they are.

So chill! :)

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
hmmm thanx for the number.... now i have to ring school for my studnet number.... but hey... would it be the same as your school certificate studnet number...???

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
princessj said:
hmmm thanx for the number.... now i have to ring school for my studnet number.... but hey... would it be the same as your school certificate studnet number...???
yes .

J

jhakka

princessj said:
Yes it is.

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
hey thanx guys...
now i got to dig those papers up... this should be the first useful thing to come out of those dum exams we did lol... my student number

HSC
N/A
^ Your student number will probably also be on a few official letters you've got from BOS.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Z_Nizzle said:
And all our ext 2 english works have been marked....except they have a few more multimedia ones to mark because they dont open or something........

........I am feeling scared now.
So did you specify "english ext 2" as the subject? Or did you just ask an English teacher?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
^
just talked to an english teacher....who just happened to be an EXT2 marker aswell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)