I cant get her out of my head. (1 Viewer)

jimmylad

HSC
Hey guys, well I've always thought this girl i know is really cute and nice. And we have been talking a lot recently and she has stayed over all weekend with me, and it was f*cking amazing haha.

The problem is though she doesnt want a relationship, shes just broken up with her boyfriend a month back so she wants to live the single life for a while. I have been giving her lifts around and everything trying to be heaps nice to her because im starting to fall for her..

I just broke up with my girlfriend a few months back too. This girl ive been seeing, I cant get enough of her, all i want to do is be with her 24/7 especially after this weekend. I dont want to smother her so I've tried my hardest to like not message her or anything, and i know shes tuning other guys and what not, which she can do because were not in a relationship.

But fuck, i just want to be with her. What do i do? I dont want to cross the line of becoming obsessive, but shes is just so fucking amazing I want her all the time!! What am i meant to do in this situation!?!?

HSC
N/A
your a lad
*YOU'RE
gah can't stand that.

To OP, take what you can get. You can't force her into monogamy, and if thats what you desire you will inevitably feel less and less for her once you realise she is fucking other dudes.

sarahdee

HSC
aw this is cute! be careful, she may not have started to think of you in that way yet (considering she only broke up with him a mth ago and wants to live the single life). let her do so for a bit. still be friends with her though! get closer as friends. then tell her you like her.. cause she may have then started to view you in that light. best wishes!

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
sounds like a typical teen crush.

pointless acting asif its the be all and end all of decisions, chances are you will go out for a month or 2 and then break up.

HSC
aww, know exactly how you feel!

let her have some time, you don't wanna be the rebound guy. Just continue to be there for her and stuff and maybe in a month or so ask her on a date (itt: dating does not mean you are in an exclusive relationship. People don't seem to get this)

those who play together, stay together.
the nice guy always finishes last.

etc etc.

HalcyonSky

HSC
you've already lost the game by "giving her lifts around everywhere and being heaps nice to her"

why are you friendzoning yourself on purpose if you like her?

you're silly

Scissors

HSC
you've already lost the game by "giving her lifts around everywhere and being heaps nice to her"

why are you friendzoning yourself on purpose if you like her?

you're silly
this is correct.

she's probably just using you for your car.

P

pinkcheeks

lol.

oh yes advice.... hmmm... listen to the other post'ers

fayad158

Banned
HSC
you keep doing what your doing and your going to lose.
she probably doesnt even realise that you like her in that way
stop being such a good friend or thats all she will see you as, nthing more.
let her go for a bit and see if she tries to talk to you or whether as other people
have said she is just using you for your car and stuff because personally i think
thats all shes after.

iloveapple

HSC
i disagree with other people saying that you should stop being nice to her. continue being nice to her. Being not nice to her will end up with your friendship deteriorating, which means no time with her at all which is the last thing you want right now, yes?
I know that it's a really difficult situation, but you're just going to have to put up with it for a while.
Yes, she might think of you as a good friend, but after a while, when she wants a boyfriend again, she might realise how good a friend you are, and then start crushing?
Don't tell her that you like her until you're pretty confident she's starting to feel the same way back coz that might just freak her out and send her running for the hills.
GL :)

Keru

HSC
Clear case of one itis.

Just ignore her for a while see how that goes, or just give her the ultimatum, go out with me or i will end our friendship.

johony

HSC
i disagree with other people saying that you should stop being nice to her. continue being nice to her. Being not nice to her will end up with your friendship deteriorating, which means no time with her at all which is the last thing you want right now, yes?
I know that it's a really difficult situation, but you're just going to have to put up with it for a while.
Yes, she might think of you as a good friend, but after a while, when she wants a boyfriend again, she might realise how good a friend you are, and then start crushing?
Don't tell her that you like her until you're pretty confident she's starting to feel the same way back coz that might just freak her out and send her running for the hills.
GL :)
OP can be still nice to her; it's just that she has to work for it now, instead of OP throwing niceness around like candy, which she can easily exploit you for and therefore be forever relegated to the friend box

i agree with keru, its probably just oneitis. but instead of ignoring her, make your intentions clear asap instead of being a pussy and letting it consume you. k?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Are you okay with her sleeping with other guys????

If yes, awesome.

If not, you are in so much trouble.

I've been in your position before, and I was in th other position recently.

When you are ready, let her know you are starting to like her more. If she reiterates that she wants to be single, you need to bail the fuck out or it will be harder in the long run. Because she is just not that into you and if she reiterates that she does not want more, it is very unlikely she will want more in the near future.

The guy I left recently because he wanted more said something so painfully right. After many questions, he said, "When I like someone, I can't wait to learn the next thing about them. We're meant to learn about each other, about stupid shit like what your parents/siblings do, but we never had that, did we."

And that, my friend, is the difference.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Been there, didn't do anythin, and haven't seen her in a while.
Would've said something but it was too complicated.

InV0ke

HSC
if shes a girl, she'll see you as a very good friend or possibly a rebound
if shes a woman, she'll come to see that you deserve her and throw herself at you
or maybe you could try stop being nice to her..
then.. that depends on every person
e.g. which side does she normally think first? positive or negative?

any how, good luck jimmy

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm in a situation like her right now.

The guy that I ultimately want, is backing off something chronic. We still talk after everything that's happened between us and we're hanging out soon but it sucks.

The other dude is just there right now. He's been there for me in the past and he's there for me right now.

Time will tell you what to do. Just be the friend that she wants and it'll work out, things have a weird way of doing that.

HalcyonSky

HSC
'being the friend she wants' will only work if shes like a 5 or 6 out of 10 with low self esteem and doesnt have many guys wanting her in the first place.

if she's an 8~10, please do not follow that advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)