I can't get out of the groove... (1 Viewer)

SkAnDi

HSC
Or I can't get back INTO the groove!

It's insane, after trials i have done absolutely NO work, and NO study!

I'm just bumming around being lazy.

I think i need to kick myself into gear, less than a month to go!

It doesn't even fell like there's less than a month to go.

ARGH!

Procrastination aint cool :(

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
yeah same its pretty bad
ive managed to kinda start studying today
because at this stage the end actually is actually in sight...

quartic

I'm having the same problem. Every day I'm looking and seeing the number of days left tick down and yet I havn't been able to do very much at all. I know I have always had trouble studying when the sense of urgency hasn't kicked in yet and that's the trouble, I havn't realised how close this damn thing is yet.

Duckman

i been trying to bout 2 hours every weeknight but i spend so much time procrastinating its not funny

sorlui ^^

same goes to me

yesterday tried to study but always end up asleep, then wake up with headache and do jack shit!!! >__<

Morgues

After the last minute dash (literally) in my study for the trials I promised myself I would start early for the hsc......started 2 weeks ago but now looking back it seems I haven't got much done at all......sigh
Puts into perspective the lack of time that is left

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Morgues
After the last minute dash (literally) in my study for the trials I promised myself I would start early for the hsc......started 2 weeks ago but now looking back it seems I haven't got much done at all......sigh
Puts into perspective the lack of time that is left
mm yes
I have done ZERO maths and english since trials
just physics and economics,
so unless i change my habits, i'll b set for phys and eco, and bomb maths n eng....

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Yeah Im having the same problem 2. since the trials ive done no english, maths (which is not good since i do 4u), or chemistry. the only subjects Ive done work 4 are my easiest, bio & ancient.:uhoh: :uhoh: I know I say this everyday, but 2morrow Im doind heaps of work and only watching 1 hour of tv. now lets see if I stick 2 that or spend all my time here posting messages.

:torch: :uzi: PROCRATINATION :sniper: :axedeath: :jedi: :chainsaw: :hammer:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeh, ditto for me too.

the only thing ive done since trials, is 1.5 2u maths papers.

i just cbf'd studying.

i'll start in the holidays i think. that way, everyone else will be studying (maybe) and i won't be distracted and maybe i might 'feel like' studying too.....
hahaha, YEAH RIGHT......

SkAnDi

HSC
I feel like the HSC is coming up soon, i'm having one of those "low-sleep" nights, due to filling out of scholarship applications.

Arrogant factor = High.
Dickhead factor = High.
Wanky factor = High.

Sleep factor = Low :(

Milly

Originally posted by SkAnDi
I feel like the HSC is coming up soon, i'm having one of those "low-sleep" nights, due to filling out of scholarship applications.

Arrogant factor = High.
Dickhead factor = High.
Wanky factor = High.

Sleep factor = Low :(
God yeah, if I have to fill in one more section about why I'm an effective leader I think I'll shoot myself and the person who wrote the form.

SkAnDi

HSC
When i finished both of those applications i wondered where the time went. I was up til 4:30, only really did that co-op one, and then copy pasted it into the Sydney one.

*sigh*

Now i sit here and ask myself, do i really want to be an actuary? do i really want to be an accountant?

I am a bloody good leader beacuse i am alright? Look at "lex the Great, he was a good leader, you reckon anyone disputed what he said?

arcarsenal

I'M SO TIRED/LETHARGIC RIGHT NOW!

Wanna know what I did today?...

I went and picked up my friend so we could go around the shops together, so I didn't feel like I was procrastinating on my own. We walked and walked and walked....I walked until I was so bloody tired and I still didn't want to go home. In the end my friend had to force me to go home and now I'm home and I feel so tired and when I think of studying I feel bad.

This is baaaaaad.

Milly

Originally posted by SkAnDi
Look at "lex the Great, he was a good leader, you reckon anyone disputed what he said?
Well I'm sure that's because Alexander the Great had active listening skills, and negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively communicate ideas and motivate fellow team members...

Man, these forms are turning me into such a good bullshit artist.

SkAnDi

HSC
Milly!

You're not meant to show up alexander the great, and show me up.

All those words i could have used in my application! :p

Milly

Oops!! Sorry SkAnDi :p of course active listening skills and the ability to motivate a team aren't simply fodder for an application form. They're extremely valuable human skills that are essential for a successful member of the workforce.

Ack, there I go again. I can't stop.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by Milly

Man, these forms are turning me into such a good bullshit artist.
hmmm....what happened to latin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)