I cant get romeo off my mind...its killing me! :( (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
Fake your death and then get the priest to send word Balthasar
balthasar doesn't have a good track record

boris said:
You do advanced english?
yeah, she only uses such internet slang because of her incredible coolness

ubernuton

HSC
ok you love him therefore can't get him of your mind nothing will change this apart from maybe studying with him, what ever you do don't break up with him or anything because then he will be on your mind even more. i can relate to this however it is alot worse when you can't be with the girl you love.
you haven't srewed up your HSC and you may have found something that few people find (the love of your life)

P.S what SQN ( if you don't mind saying, i quit a few years back and could tell you some funny shit about your CUO)

sgtrasche

HSC
hey dont worry i think every1 goes through a phase like this, but ur jst goin through it at the rong time, HSC year

well i guess u can balance it out, talk 2 him lik 1 hr everday, and study as well and do really well, and if u cnt get him outa ur mind whilst doin hw hav a pic of him or sumthn , but jst dnt get too carried away, and leave ur studies away, so yeh try to make time for both
Don't you just love being a girl at cadets;)
Don't worry I bet your all prepared for your exams now
Cadets is 4 hrs of your life ACCOMADATE IT
its good you have nice guys at your unit

cassiecocaine

HSC
Well, i dont know where to start so ill start from the beginning...sorry if this gets long....

So i do air cadets right, and i was friends with this guy there for a while. We kept getting closer and a couple of weeks ago, we went out on a date and we just clicked, and we are so hopelessly in love now. Hes my first boyfriend and im his first girlfriend and ive never felt like this about anyone before. I see him at cadets but we cant do anything there coz theres rules and we dont wanna get kicked out...especially coz hes higher rank than me, and im trying to get promoted. Every second apart from him kills me and he feels the same way. Our parents dont know, but we go behind their backs...they dont suspect a thing, if they knew we would both be dead.(strict parents :S)

Anyway, ive also just stared the HSC course at school, and ive been planning and preparing myself since year 10 for the HSC. My first assessment was physics and i couldnt get him off my mind....so i screwed that up. Ive had english and a legal assessment and i think i screwed those up soooo bad too :(. Im usually a good student and ever since ive been with him ive dropped my standard in school, even though i care alot about how well i do. its like nothing else matters in the world than being with him. If he knew he affected me this way it would kill him too...

I want to be with him, but i want to do well in HSC too.
I probably sound like an idiot, A month ago if i read this same post from someone else i would be thinking something like 'this girls a dumbass, putting a boy before school blah...schools more important, she doesent know what love is...what a moron....she shouldnt see him anymore blah blah' ... but i dont know whats happened to me!
Can anyone else relate?
Can anyone offer advice?
Can anyone recommend a counsilor?
Have i screwed up my hsc?
What do i do???

Well if you give up love for the HSC then you'll regret it for a long time. It doesn't come around that often.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Well, i dont know where to start so ill start from the beginning...sorry if this gets long....

So i do air cadets right, and i was friends with this guy there for a while. We kept getting closer and a couple of weeks ago, we went out on a date and we just clicked, and we are so hopelessly in love now. Hes my first boyfriend and im his first girlfriend and ive never felt like this about anyone before. I see him at cadets but we cant do anything there coz theres rules and we dont wanna get kicked out...especially coz hes higher rank than me, and im trying to get promoted. Every second apart from him kills me and he feels the same way. Our parents dont know, but we go behind their backs...they dont suspect a thing, if they knew we would both be dead.(strict parents :S)

Anyway, ive also just stared the HSC course at school, and ive been planning and preparing myself since year 10 for the HSC. My first assessment was physics and i couldnt get him off my mind....so i screwed that up. Ive had english and a legal assessment and i think i screwed those up soooo bad too :(. Im usually a good student and ever since ive been with him ive dropped my standard in school, even though i care alot about how well i do. its like nothing else matters in the world than being with him. If he knew he affected me this way it would kill him too...

I probably sound like an idiot, A month ago if i read this same post from someone else i would be thinking something like 'this girls a dumbass, putting a boy before school blah...schools more important, she doesent know what love is...what a moron....she shouldnt see him anymore blah blah' ... but i dont know whats happened to me!
Can anyone else relate?
Can anyone offer advice?
What do i do???
:bomb:
One word describes you : Infatuated.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Well if you give up love for the HSC then you'll regret it for a long time. It doesn't come around that often.
Spoken from someone with broad life experience and deep wells of wisdom.
No offence dear, but she needs to speak to someone a little more seasoned.

jessicalysenko

HSC
:bomb:
Haham he's your first boyfried - of course you have massive butterflies.

It will (most likely, not trying to be meanr) die down and you will get over each other

If not (this is what happened to me at the beginning of year 11, still with the same guy) you will have to learn how to manage both

This means, only see each other once on the weekend. Prioritise properly and support each other through yr11/12... you sound like you're in yr11 now, it doesn't matter anyway. English especially, but keep ontop of your maths/sciences because they are vita for next year too.

Just see him once a week, then you will look forward to it and appreciate it. I saw my first 'serious' bf every day, and I got really sick of him in the end, though I see my current bf once a week and now that we are s use to each other, we are excited for me to finish school so we can spend heaps of time together.

It is good to have a relationship through the HSC as long as you support each other and don't guild trip when assessments come around. If you are together in year12, make a pact that there is no breaking up/bitchiness around the HSC or assessment periods - I made my bf promise me that he wouldn't break up with me close to the HSC

This is a ramble, but you get the idea

And to add, don't fondle each other in parks. It's terrible and you'll regret it...
It will highlight an immature/young/silly relationship when you look back at it. TRUST me

williamc

HSC
- I made my bf promise me that he wouldn't break up with me close to the HSC
lol

And to add, don't fondle each other in parks. It's terrible and you'll regret it...
It will highlight an immature/young/silly relationship when you look back at it. TRUST me
yeah i looked back at my life at the age of 17/18 too

Freddie09

HSC

Can anyone else relate?
Can anyone offer advice?
What do i do???
ok, this ones easy. i know exactly how you feel. i recently thought "i fell in love" i probably did not but at the time it felt as though it was all real. I have one thing to say; a good education lasts, boys don't, no matter how great you think they are it often falls to pieces. So put school before you boy, don't break up with him, but don't let him rule your life either. If you put all your eggs in one basket and the basket breaks your left with nothing; so spread the load. Its hard to get motivated and stop thinking about him, but you have to force yourself or you can end up losing the chance at an education as well as him. :) hope this helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)