:( i crie. (1 Viewer)

ManDarren

HSC
So on the last day of school i received my devastating final ranks. It was literally that bad that i wanted to kill myself. I completely went depressed and ignore everyone around me even my friends. I've never had such poor marks in my life. It had to be during the HSC where everything goes down hill T_T.

I'm not sure how I'm going to rectify myself from here. I know at the end of this thread everyone will comment about how i should have better time management and organise myself better. Yes i know all this already. But it is just so hard. No words an explain how much pain and effort is needed to achieve your desired goals. My body can not operate after seeing such poor marks and disheartening advice. It just traumatises me and gives me 0 motivation.

Enjoy reading this story that i will remember forever in my life. For those who are also suffering as well you're not alone.

I just needed to share and express my feelings and stories to everyone.

Last edited:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Did you have an idea of what you wanted to study at uni/tafe?

meggles_

HSC
Please don't lose hope - there is still time for you to study hard and try the best you can to rectify yourself!

Lethal Toxin

HSC
Soz but i laughed a little, your taking High school way too seriously, especially year 11 which is a joke

failedtrials

HSC
I am definitely in the same position as you. Trust me my ranks are FAR worse than yours, but im still here. I aint crying or sulking. But instead i choice not to. I told myself that these last few weeks i'll try my utmost best, and whether or not i get a poo atar or not i can tell myself at least i tried instead of banging my head against a wall.

I feel you man, and it does suck when your in that kind of position but you have to stop crying about whats already been done and move on.

TL;DR: stop being a pussy (seriously i know your pain.Just move on bro)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)