I didn't make the journalism cutoff at UTS, which is a better option? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Should I do Social Enquiry and try transfer after a year, or apply through insearch.

My uai was 93.3 and the cutoff for Journalism is 95.4

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Harry Flashman said:
Should I do Social Enquiry and try transfer after a year, or apply through insearch.

My uai was 93.3 and the cutoff for Journalism is 95.4
Do BA Communication (Social Inquiry) or (Writing & Cultures), you can transfer very easily from one BA Comm to the other at UTS without losing any time. You will also be able to recieve HECS for those courses whereas INSEARCH is DFEE.

Last edited:
HSC
kami said:
Do BA Communication (Social Inquiry) or (Writing & Cultures), you can transfer very easily from one BA Comm to the other at UTS without losing any time. You will also be able to recieve HECS for those courses whereas INSEARCH is DFEE.

Is that so? I heard it was quite tough to transfer. Social Inquiry is my second option and the one I've made it into. With Insearch you can get government assistance though.

juni

juni
HSC
i would say internal course transfer so other degrees in the HSS faculty, OR any other uni degree that you feel confident and know you will get a high GPA. Insearch is a waste of time and money.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)